Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tight Day...

Woke at 6am and my day never seems to be over. Went for LPGM meeting today. Nothing much, just kept on laughing and laughing and laughing. They were quite funny as usual. The only thing is the 'bubaring' thinggy. Some brainless people kept saying that they wanna bubar Band which made Majorette quite mad. They think it was funny but actually hurting someone. Dislike people like that sometimes...Haiz...Mojorette was quite upset after that. Though she knew that they were only joking in such a sense, she still can't seem to get over it. One more thing. I was expecting Biscuit to turn out but he didn't. So, I sort of misunderstood him that he had 'fang fei ji' and broke his promise. And had just found out that he was actually sick and fainted in the morning. Sorry ya....

Later, went round town running some errands. Am kinda relieve that I had finished some things I had been worrying about. It feels kinda fun walking round town alone. Though I had been joined by some friends earlier, it had been quite an accomplishment walking around running errands. I'm PROUD of myself!!!

Bumped into my family later and found out that some plans had been changed. They picked me up to have lunch and finished some 'left-overs' errands after that. Am so blissful that I have parents like mine. Can see that they really love me very much. Watched Bolt the superdog in action after having minutes of break with the Youths. My 1st attempt to MBO. Its kinda small just as I've expected and can hardly find people around. The show was very touching and AWESOME!!!! Bolt was exactly the dog I liked. Its so CUTE and fantastic!!! I'm lovin it! Bolt is the BEST!!! Please do go and watch it. If you are a pet lover, you won't regret any second of it.



Something struck me when I thought of snapping some shots. There I was, remembering that I had forgot to put back my memory card. Craps! I forgot to put it back. How could I be so careless!!! Haiz, must keep must limit my snapping skills today. What can do?? Gotta live with the fact anyway.

My next and last station was the steamboat & BBQ shop. Went 1hr earlier then was promised as it was more convenient for me after the show. Patiently waiting for them to arrive. Witnessed typical Chinese doings--late as usual. All of them started to come after 7pm. Was really excited to see everyone arriving one by one, not knowing who's bound to come. In the end, 13 of us came and had a great time. Had received some presents from them when they were coming gradually which is something I've not expected, thanks guys. Had received a terrible news from someone, stating that J might transfer to induk next year. Was so shocked to hear the news. I don't want anyone to leave our class so easily.They just can't leave us all anymore, we are all like a family. J, you are NOT PERMITTED to leave us all!!! We were divided into 2 groups: 1 eater, 1 gentle, haha. We did a lot of silly things there. For eg: frying an egg on the BBQ plate, trying to fry a crab,beating egg in the steamboat soup and letting it burnt the underneath which spoiled the whole soup, making it smells 'nice', burning plastic cups,burning food, kept changing the aluminium foil...Everyone were trying their best to stuff as much food down as they can. Making their money worthwhile. Cat & YC did not seem to stop eating. They were enjoying their food so much. While the others were quite lazy to cook or something. They don't seem to be full but they sat there looking at the food for quite a long time..haha...Then started eating again...^^ Then we this bunch of camera-shoot lovers started to take picture with each other. We snap quite a no. of pics actually. Even asked the worker there to help us snap some shots. Haha...Went back one by one after that. Had a loud good byes to those who are leaving early. Am very full now. Sleepy at the same time. Was very happy that all of them came to help celebrate me and Boon's B'day. Happy Belated Birthday to Ah Boon. THANKS A MILLION TO Jacky, Lemon, Ah Boon, Exuan, YC, Charmain, Ling, Cat, Tofu, Biscuit, Hau & my bro,Hsoon for willing to come celebrate for us. Thank you all so so much. I had enjoyed my tme there and appreciate the efforts all of you had put in. Hope to have days like this someday more often.


No comments: