Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Laughing Day...

Went for a meeting AGAIN today. And it gone pretty good today. Haha, am knida happy that I need not write anything in the whole meeting. Not even a single word(except those which needed to take note la). No minutes for me this time...Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even take any notice in the whole meeting, just sitting down there cracking jokes, fooling around. Had kinda good time actually.^^ (Ya, I'm like that despite my normal 'serius serius' routine...There's nothing to be surprised at ^_^)
Later, I witness some everyday lives of others. It was kinda interesting actually getting to know whats actually going on in other people's lives. Can't seem to stop laughing the whole journey homw 'tumpanging' Majorette's car. I went hahahahahahahahohohahahahohahhaah....Non-stop. Majorette must be very high today as she herself can't seemed to stop either....Enjoying the whole trip back home.^^ I saw the same act in majorette and her sis as though me and my sis is whenever one of us wants the other to do something. I will go all mushy mushy...keep on pressing on her, thonthing her to do something and she will try her best to put out what was in my mind. And I'll beg her soo much, treating her which goes like:" if you don't....I'll....." sort of thing and she goes like:" ...I don't want!! I .....Uh..Whatever...." kind. Haha...It felt kinda amazing that these kinda things actually runs in every family. haha...

Am relieved that I get naps whenever I want, as long as I like now. Its actually kinda torturing waking up 6am in the morning even on holidays. I just can't get enough rest!!! Haha...But knowing that I can get meself all wrapped up in my warm and cozy bed as long as I want after everything's over made everything worth while...^^Ahhhh....Sweet...

Am having good appetites now a days. Don't seem to be satisfied eating just 1bowl of rice. 2 is just right but not filling yet. HAd been eating a lot these days and is worried about getting obesed. Keep resisting from food. I actually LOVED eating. But am kinda picky in some sense. Actually limiting myself from it for some reason, trying my best not to eat soo much.Luckily, YJ encouraged me and made me changed my mind. Don't stop eating!!! We live to eat!!! was what she said ...hahaha..Thanks gal, I realized that not eating means losing the main luxury of life!!! haha...Am having my appetite again....Wanna munch something now...

Taiwan is having winter now. It must be very cold compared to here. So, please take good care, ya , my dear friend. Don't catch a cold, ok??

Bible Quote of the Day:
Ephesians 6:1-2
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise

No comments: