Monday, November 10, 2008

Ka..Cha...

Everything had gone quite blur blur. Went to school bringing me ' LOVED ONE' --Lumix
Haha...finally feeling happy again as I had been wanting to bring my Lumix for the past few days. So, luckily today many people also brought their cameras to take pictures with their friends. haha..

Took many pictures with some seniors and friends. And also helped many people to take pictures as well. Very happy indeed. ^^ I really LOVE taking pictures!!! Took pictures with Mr. S too which is our History teacher for this year. He is leaving school after this Friday. Will miss his class as he is really a pretty good teacher. Many students praised that they score pretty good results just by listening to his lessons. GOOD LUCK Mr. S and all the best in the future!!!

Class 4M with Mr.S Too bad many 4M-ers are not in the pic...


Do, Re, Mi (me), Fa, So... Haha...


5M leng zai-s....



After suffering from the highness of taking pictures, I saw a friend whom I don't actually know very well. Didn't see her for a long time. Was kinda surprised that she still remembers me and was somehow looking for mef as she came here. Was very happy that we exchanged address. Can finally keep in contact through the net already!!! Yeah!!!

Was in the library for the whole day after that. Many things still can't be finished. As usual, my life in the library is kinda hectic. Many people go in and out of the Workroom, knocking, asking questions etc. Is getting used to this kind of life. But somehow still feeling uneasy deep down inside. Maybe its because of what had happened last Friday. Haiz...I'm feeling kinda scared whenever see 'them' I don't know why actually, but I still am uncomfortable confronting them.
CRAPS...I'm thinking about the incident again...
DON'T THINK about it DON'T THINK about it...
Whenever I'm in my library...things doesn't seem to get lesser but instead, it gets more and more. Too many things to worry about. Teacher was like :" Hey .... Remember to do this....Plan all of this well ah...." I can't quite remember everything she had told me. Trying hard to do my best anyway. Don't know where my strength come from. Being able to face soo much things everyday, haha... Maybe it comes from my dear friends who had always been with me. Really don't know how to show my gratitude to them. THANKS A MILLION, PALS!!!

Got my From 5 books. All 17 books. Really heavy. HAHA....But I'm feeling really bad and selfish that I didn't tell my dear bro about it. I forgot that he didn't know about it!!! How could I be soo selfish??? I really HATE being like this. I really hope that he will forgive me...I'm REALLY REALLY sorry!!!

Came back home early. No need to stay back or whatever. Ate, watched TV, sleep through the afternoon...wake up...watched TV...Talking on the phone....Talk...Talk...Eat... Watch TV...And here I'm.^^

Was happy to talk to my dear DEAR just now. Feeling kinda bad that I spent little time with her. But is happy to talk to her. Gotta spare more time for my friends. They are always soo understanding that I have work to do and have no time for them. So, they don't want to disturb me. Have to change their minds. MUST SPARE MORE TIME!!! And also feeling bad as if I'm treating him bad. I don't know why I think like that but really would want to treat him better. Hope that he won't think soo much la...

Great news: Grandma's phone is ok, Sis's classmate is back to school, Robert Reagan is well.
Bad news: Jane Hogan is sick, no news bout *him, many friends are facing problems, many unfinished business around...haiz...

Hope that everything will go on fine. SPM had arrived. All da Best to all Form 5-s. May God be with all of you!!!

This is something to share. Hope that it can help some of you who are facing problems...

Mark Victor Hansen:
Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight.

Bertrand Wilbertforce:
Always direct your thoughts to those truths that will give you confidence, hope, joy, love, thanksgiving, and turn away your mind from those that inspire you with fear, sadness, depression.

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Aiyoyo...who is your dear?? Well, things can change somtimes. We don't know what is on her mind, and she didn't even wanna share or maybe express her feelings with us...I was kinda upset=-[

Hui Min said...

dear?