Friday, November 7, 2008

Yesterday, A Not-So-Good Day

I'm up so early today. This is caused by my too tiredness as I slept at around 7pm yesterday. Don't know why I'm soo tired leh. Maybe its because that soo many things happened yesterday. Kinda disappointed of my own class yesterday. Though I still like them all. But most of all, I'm pissed off of myself. How can I let all this things to my own class, in my ‘dear' library?? And somehow, I got the punishment I deserve. So everything is settled.

Am kinda relieve that there is someone willing to hear what-so-ever I wanna say. Thanks, my friend for listening my needs. Being there to help me. Also to dear Ah Boon. Thanks for understanding the situation. You're soo COOL!!! Haha...Despite the things you do to Lemon..^^

Sorry ya guys. Really sorry that we are not permitted to go to library starting from next year during free periods. Can't seem to change teacher's mind now. Really really sorry.

Some of 4M went for bowling competition this afternoon. Too bad I can't join in the fun as there is a meeting to attend. Yes, again. everyday gotta go back to main school for meetings. How pathetic. All my secondary life is filled with....ya, meetings. How 'nice'.

Damn heart broken that my Dear Liquid had been "rampased" by the prefects. How am I going to do my work??

Had to go main school again this morning. But changed my plans as there are too many UNFINISHED business in branch school. Gotta go back there later this afternoon. Haiz...

Here is another video clip about Darren Brown doing the 'One Inch Punch'
Felt that this is kinda interesting though. Haha...So, do enjoy watching it.


Time to go now. Gotta prepare for school now. Time is running short.

Bible verse of the day:
1 John 3:18 NRSV
Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action

2 comments:

空。陵 said...

secondary life can be so busy not a bad thing, many people's secondary life is so bore lo...after go school then go back ... everyday doing same thing , would you like this kind of life? i think many people won't like it. and now u have such opportunity to run over this thing so u should be glad... although the thing u should handle really many ... but you so geng... i believe you mus can de...

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Well, I hope you are not blaming yourself.It's our fault, and we are the on who deservefor thepunishment, not the whole class. I fill kinda guilthy, because I myself is a librarian and I had broke the rules...=-[