Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry...Thank you...

Again, a normal school day for me. Damn tired now as I slept only about 2 hours last night. Am very exhausted right now. Still thinking about what had I done today. Whats wrong and whats right. Things to-be-done are still wandering around my mind, searching for its place to be. Am quite happy that my dad finally allow me to join the camp on December. Had not join something which involves students around the country. Am excited about it. Hope that it wouldn't disappoint me.^^

Mum still has many things to finish. But useless old me can only sit beside her asking:“ What can I help you??" over and over and over again. Can't seem to make myself useful. There many things I want to do but it remains undone as I'm a VERY VERY LAZY GAL!!! How can someone be as lazy as me??? I'm worst than a pig. Felling damn lazy right now. Wanna sleep through the whole tomorrow la...I wanna sleep!!! But cannot, you still got clothes to iron, Minutes to type...blah...blah...Really sorry for being such an idiot here.

Today I realized that I had been such a polite gal all this while. I can't seem to stop saying SORRY...THANK YOU to everyone. I often say these to everyone although I'm doing something for others or I'm not doing anything wrong. But these words were uttered just like that. It had became a habit I think. I didn't realized it until my friends told me about it. Ya, I really am a FREAK. But one thing I'm sure is that I always feel that I'm the one who does every single wrong. Always having guilty feeling in whatever I do. I mean thats the only reason why I like to say sorry ma....Haiz...Gotta stop crapping!!!


Anyway, still feeling kinda guilty for not spending time with my friends. Enjoyed my time chatting with one of them today. Found out that everyone really had to face hard times one a while in life. We can't help it. Life is just like that...It SUCKS sometimes. Also feeling guilty that I didn't really talked to him today. Don't know why am I feeling like this. Feel as if I'm treating him badly but actually all I did was nothing. Haiz....it complicating....

1st day of SPM. Hope that it gone well. GOOD LUCK again to all SPMers...

Must crawl to bed now. MUST GO TO SLEEP!!! NOW!!! Nitez to all...

Jim Rohn:
You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.

1 comment:

空。陵 said...

thx for ur comment o ...
hehe....
situation change more worst ma...
thats jus part of it only...
still got many more things happen here and i jus don hav time to write it out. hehe...but what u say i will think of it ..
haha...anyway thx