Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Relaxing...

Did nothing specially today. Just a plain, nice, relaxing holiday for mua...Am very delighted to spend me whole day doing things I like to do. Playing my violin, watching tv, eating all day long. And the most of all, I get to online as long I want!! Haha...Its great spending some time doing things I like, not worrying soo much. What a relaxing day I have. But its only gonna last for a day. Tomorrow I'm back to the waking up early routine. Having my holiday duty...Its kinda drag going back to school during sweet holidays like this if you ask me. Hehe..Though its kind of my idea doing it the first place. haha... This holiday duties had borthered me a lot these few days. This is my first time organizing duties in the holidays. Am kinda worried and frustrated about it actually.

Nothing specific to blog today. Just that I had ran through some videos about the songs sang as a tribute for the Si Chuan Victims. They were really very unfortunate. Pity all of them, losing familiy members, losing their homes, losing everything. Some became disabled after the disaster, some became semi-paralyze, some gotta live a tough life after that. All the bad things that happen often make me wonder why. Am kinda lost sometimes wondering why did God let all this happen. Still can't seem to understand why did HE let this happen. But I certainly do believe that everything that happens, it happens for a reason. Thats what Reid from Criminal Minds like to say. And I totally believe it. So guys do lend a hand to those who are in need. Do help contribute as much as you can to help all of them. Though Si Chuan Earthquake was months ago, but I certainly do believe that there are still many people out there craving for some help, struggling to live.

SO GUYS, DO HELP THOSE WHO NEEDS HELP, EVEN IF ITS JUST A SMALL THING. WE CAN REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!! GO FOR IT WITHOUT DOUBT, AND YOU WILL ALSO FEEL A LOT BETTER TOO~


That's all I wanna say. Have a good day to all...

p.s. Pineapple is departing to Taiwan today. Hope that she will reach there safely. Happy Holidays to everyone else too~

John Baptiste Moliére:
It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do.

2 comments:

exuan said...

原来每个人的假期都是吃吃、喝喝、看看(电视)滴!!那我很正常咯!哈哈!今天的holiday duty还真是不错!!明天加油啦!!^^

Anonymous said...

......... everday u got many things to do , not like me , boring in this holiday.