Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shocking Day

Am very happy rite now. Just received to calls which kinda blow me away. 1st, J called me and asked me whether I'm free to go out to celebrate for me n Boon. Am so shocked as this is actually the first time he called me and that he is actually asking me out. He's soo CUTE!!! Can't express my feelings now. somehow thinking that I'm so lucky to have friends like him... Hahahaha... Happing..

Then not long later, Ni called me. Am kinda expecting it as every year at this time, she'll definitely call me, and Yi hinted me this morning. So I was happy that the call had finally reached. haha.... She too asked me whether I'm free to gather. Wao!! I imediately said yes and gave a date without even thinking through it. I was too happy to think about anything that time. Can't believe that there are somebody who remembers my Bday...haha...Still had not subsided from the calls incident. I'm so High now!!!

Haha...Meeting as usual, was happy that everything seemed to go on well. Followed my to to pay some bills. Was so amazed that there are actually drive-in counter here in Malaysia to pay bills. I always thought that only other countries have these type of services. Never Malaysia. And now I had seen it. I suddenly felt that M'sia is really a great country. Feeling patriotic now. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

We having informal meeting...Everyone is serious...


Even the monitor lizard wanted to join us, but loose its way back then^^


haha...Reached home after that. I began my moviethon. I watched 2 movies straight. To be actual, its 1 1/2. The first movie I watch is Japanese movie-Swing Girls. The reason I said I watched 1 1/2 show is because I had already watched the 1st part of the show the other day. Its about a bunch of students who had been a replacement for the school brass band and started learning about music and band just to skip classes. They later posseses LOVE to the instruments they had touched and wanted to play more music. They find ways to get their own instruments, learnt Jazz and later formed a Big Band Jazz. Its really funny and entertaining!!! This was my 3rd time watching this show and I'm still all over it. This show ROCKS!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~~





Imediately after that, I watched another Japanese movie 《在世界的中心呼唤爱》. Its a romantic sad Love Story as the heroin died in the end. Its very touching but I still preferred to it. My second time watching it and it still is haunts me as people DO tend to forget those who had already left us. But the show is pretty good if you come to understand it...haha...





Anyway, after watching 《在》 I felt quite down the whole afternoon as this is the side-effect of watching sad movies. I can't seem sleep well. Something suddenly struck me then. I realized something which I had done been wrong before. And now, I finally decided. I would like to change myself. Being dedicated to what I'm doing now (the things I'm doing for my societies). No more grumbling and doing things unwillingly. I must consider myself LUCKY as I get to do all this and not everyone does. Time don't stop nor turn back. There's not much time left for me to do anything else except to do my best. I want my secondary life to be memorable. I started joining many clubs to enjoy and have fun. I might as well end it the same way too!!! Maybe extra work do come in the way sometimes. But I'm sure it will all pay off. Haha...Feeling better now. I wondered why it took me so long to realize this. How foolish I'm...^^ It was kinda bothering me then. But I'm ok now....Will do my very best in everything willingly. No more UNFAIR JOB for me!!!! haha...

Am chasing the new series 《萤火虫的梦》。 It looks kinda nice today when I watched it. t Will be looking forward to watch it again tomorrow. haha...


God must be a painter. Why else would we have so many colors?

~Alicia (played by Jennifer Connelly) in A Beautiful Mind

No comments: