Monday, November 17, 2008

Yeah!!!

Haha...can finally blog. My stupid connection seemed to face some problems these few days. So relieved that I can finally online now...Wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's actually many things that I want to blog about so lets make it go day by day. This will be very long blog. So BEWARE guys as this maybe time consuming....^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14 November 2008

Its the last day of school. The last day of my Form 4 school life. Came to school feeling quite busy as there are many things which needs last minute settling. And it turned out kinda hectic too. Ran some errands, took some pics, and was busy doing a card for our dear Miss Choong whom is retiring this year end. And this is how the card turned out.


Brought my Lumix to take some snapshots with Miss Choong and some friends. But was disappointed as Miss Choong was not in that day. So, instead we took some pictures with our dear Miss Chiew. Sad that many 4Mers are not very surpportive that day. Many of them didn't want to take pics with all of us.



As usual library has many unfinished business and I again screwed many things up. Feeling useless again. Seriously, I can't seem to get things right. Its my gift to screw things up I guess. Went to main school. Yes, again. To attend a post Morten of PBC's Farewell. Wasted my whole afternoon there. Wasted so much time sitting there doing nothing. Haiz...But can't blame anyone as it was my own choice to go there the first place. Was totally wiped out when I reached home. But luckily I had my 'junk' to cheer me up. Watched 《转角·遇到爱》 which was my second time watching it. AnTeng Feng, a famous pianist in the show said something which reminded me of someone and something I had been worried for a long time. He was refering to his beloved sister who had left him.
" ...she told me once before she died. Kade, you must keep on playing the music. I'll bring my favourite purple roses and watch your performance...I'll always look after you...even from the heaven..."

"But I'm soo afraid(referring to himself) . As time goes by...her picture in my mind wiil get blurred...And I'm just soo afraid that one day I'll forget everything..."

I had been worrying about this issue for a long time. That I will forget someone which had been with me before but now had gone to another place. It really creeps me out sometime when I think of it. Forgetting someone who was once there and now is not. People tends to forget somethings even though its something really important to them. Yikks...Why do things like this happen??

Anywayz. I went to sleep early that day as there will be practice the next day.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
15 November 2008

Went to band practice that day. Missed the times practicing together. Missed hearing the brasses sound. haha. Feeling as if it had be years since I last went for a practice ya? Practice went well. Got new score to practice. Yippee!!! PBC debating competition was also held that day. Didn't get to watch the contest that day. Hope that everything went well la. As to Sie Mein, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

After reaching home, I watched TV the rest of the day...Am very happy that I got to watch 《少年特攻队》,《宫》 and 《超级偶像》。 Was lucky to watch Air Style perform. They are really great. Liked 张芸京 from 《超级偶像》. She's the best!!! Am routing for her.



Watched Little Brother later. Had been looking forward to watch it. Haha..
The show is about a little brother who has a brother who has a tumour in his brain and realizing how much he loves his brother despite bullying his elder brother. I was in tears as it was quite touching. Hope that you guys will give it a watch. Its quite nice.

Slept early too as it was quite tiring just watching TV...haha...

********************************************************************************
16 November 2008

Didn't went to church as we went to Jaya one to visit my sister. It had been two weeks since I last saw her. She is still the same old gal but with more pimples la..haha...Ate a plesant lunch with my family and had a walk in Jaya 33. Nothing much though. Except that the peopke there speaks fluent English.Haha... Saw a mother who speaks with British slang teaching her baby son
how to speak in the elevator. Its really amazing seeing scenes like this. The baby was really cute.
Haha...Later, we saw a little gal being attached with a handy rope. She looks as if she is going to bungee jump. The father was pulling her around as she herself was running around. My sis was shocked to see this. She said that the little gal was being pulled aroung like a dog. But I didn't think like that. I think that its just one of the alternative to make sure that a child will not go missing despite running around. We went home after having cendol with my sis and sending her back to her house.

Ate fish porridge for dinner. Watched Phua Chu Kang after that. Was quite mad with my connection as I had tried many times to go online but failed. So, I slept early again. Can finally sleep as long I want. No more waking up early. Haha...YIPPEE!!!!!!!! Holidays, here I come!!!

Oh ya, almost forgot that its Majorette's and Zi Jian's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May you both be happy always.

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

but don't you think holiday is boring?? For me, it is so boring!!

Hui Min said...

YOU FORCE ME TO WRITE THAT THING = =
NOT MY OWN WILL.....DO YOU KNOW?