Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scooby Dooby Doo 2...

Scooby had been one of a character which I somehow find very enjoyable as I had been watching it since forever. He and Shaggy had always been a mess to Mystery Inc. In which Fred, Velma and Daphne had always been looking out for them. Just finished watching Scooby Doo 2 - Monsters Unleashed. Was excited when I first know that it will be televised. Its kinda funny watching Scooby and Shaggy saying silly things and eating all the time...








Yeah! Had finally registered to join the camp in KL. Haha...Pursued my dad to let me go. Must tell myself not to get too excited now. More excited= more expectations=higher chance of disappointment. But am not doubting whether I'm making the right decision to go. As I also want to go to a concert which will be held few days after. In this coming holidays, I had my own schedule quite full and that there are still many things I had not listed down yet. It will be a hectic holidays I think. Talking about concert, there are actually many concerts going on this two months. One of them is the performance of the Lord Of The Rings songs which will be performed by MPO. Its really tempting me. But the ticket price is killing which had held me back. Really am longing to go watch a MPO performance before I graduate. It will be a MUST then. Anyone with me? Whoever wants to join me are welcomed. Intake starts NOW...^^

The post-mortem of Band's Farewell Gathering had reminded me of what had happened last ear which took us 3 days to finished it. But this time they finished their post-mortem in only 2 hours ,Woo.... But to tell the truth, this year's Farewell is better than last year's. Except the fact that they made all of us waited for a long long time. It somehow made me wonder why did I did so many wrong when I'm organizing the same function. And now, I'm still making the same mistakes again. I can't seem to do anythong right. Like a simple thing about a letter, I can miss so many details and forgot to tell them what needs to be done. Haiz...Why am I like that?

School is like a drag. Everyday go to school now to wait for time to past. Plus, I can't seem to leave library. I had to set my feets into the library everyday now, just to make sure time passes fast. And also to make sure everything goes well la ... OMG!!! Just found out that my notebook which had everything important written on it is missing!!! Ahhhh!!!! I can't live without it!!! Too many important things I need is inside!!! How??? Is it in the library??? Of it fell off at the main school?? No, this can't be happening. It can't be. NOOOOOOOOOO....................

1 comment:

Hui Min said...

Old movies? LOLZ......