Thursday, November 6, 2008

War

Its like going for war Yesterday...
Once I reached the war zone (library)....Plenty of boms comes for me...
Like they are aiming for me..It goes:'' Leader.....Leader...."
And knock, knock:'' Leader,我要拿Surat Kebenaran..." I'm in such a mess then. Kept on asking the guns to wait...Let me settle other things 1st only let the pull the trigger...Haha..
Even people who are just passer by also stop by to say Hi to me, giving me surprising 'presents' to be distributed. And I was like soo shocked about the amount of people who came looking for us leaders. There are soo many, and all the time I have been saying: “等下先” Really dislike situation like this.
After that, I heard that my NYG sub are arguing among themselves. WHAT THE HECK. Small things also canot do well how to do BIG things??Haiz..
Then just before schools ends, someone says his neck sufferd from pain or something...Which got be worrying. After that is my father...He Has soo much problems that he himself sometimes don't know what to do...Am worried for him and felt restless that I can't help him in anything. What can I do??Mum also has many things to worried about. My sis's classmate is very sick and my dear friend TJH is still not back yet. Library issues are like not enough to occupy me and now PBC has also some things to think about. How could my life become such a disaster. I sometimes don't understand. I seemed soo relaxed as if nothing bad happened or I have nothing much to worry about. But the truth is that I'm actually avoiding all of them. I don't seemed to find a better way out. Haiz...

He told me that I looked as if I have a lot of problems in which its kinda true. Sometimes its people like him who really sees whats bodering us which other people don't see. (THIS IS NOT A COMPLIMENT BUT A STATEMENT!) Hope that people won't misunderstand. Though some of you don't actually know what I'm saying.


Finally!! I'm glad that Obama finally won. He looks like someone trustworthy and keeps his promise. Really hope that he is like that in life. Also hope that the world will be more peaceful after he take over America. Gambateh! Obama!

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Wah! You are living in an URBAN school life! It's good that you can live such an urban school life! Hahahahahahax, It's true, I'm not kidding!

空。陵 said...

hi...
it seem u face a big trouble now o...
hehe...actually that consider part of our life.. i believe you can handle it well...erm...about the library things actually have many solution to settle all the thing de. next time when we meet at msn , pls remind me send something to u ... i think tat will help u a lot... anyway , don feel panic when u r facing the problem , no matter how big the problem is, just settle it slowly...