Monday, November 17, 2008

1st day of Holidays...

Haha...Its my 1st day of true holiday. Had been up quite late. 9.oo am to be exact. Started eating my yummy breakfast watched TV just like old times. Hehe.... Then I tried out my internet connection to see whether or not it works and it did. So I started chasing out what I had missed for the past few days. Can't bare to leave my computer as I'm afraid that I can't go online after that. After having quite enough of onlining, I went cleaning my room. I washed..wiped...scrubbed...Swosshh....bang....swept....and bye bye dust. bye bye...
My room is squickly clean again. Haha...So happy!!! Had a long relaxing bath after that. Ahhhhh......

Later, I had my whole afternoon facing the computer watching many interesting clips. Which I was quite amazed by what people can do. Here is one of them.

Taiwan BBoys Airstyle 2006

This is the same group which I had mentioned earlier. They are really fantastic though there are some moves which has synchronize problems.

Then I watched 《爱在你左右》 。 There was a scene which was quite fascinating as a man proposed to a girl who he just met when they are going to be abupted by robbers. He simply slipped in a ring to her finger which he prepared to give to his girlfriend who he just broke up with recently. The girl who he proposed to is his tour giude and she had also just broke up with her boyfriend during her tour. Its really funny watching this scene. I really makes you think whether or not things like this really happen in the real world. The guy looks pretty funny. He is 黄启铭, a singer and Apple 洪乙欣 who is also a singer. They are pretty cute.

CM is having her BK today. Hope that she did well. No, she did well. I must say. All her efforts pay. Yeah! Happy news!!! Fann Wong and Christopher Lee is finally getting married!!!Hooray!!! Its time they share their lives together. Haha.....Congratulations!!!!

Am kinda excited about going to the 书香 book fest in the Mines tomorrow. Hope to see many books which I like. So sorry that some of my friends cannot make it. Hope they will enjoy themselves too.

Yeah!! Gilmore Girls is back. Had been waiting long for it. Can't wait to watch it.



Thats all for today. Must get some sleep now.Happy Holidays to all. Toodles!!!

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

Not bad ^_^ cleaning room is one of my hobby..lolz

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

oh! That singaporian series! I like too, I wish I could have a boyfriend like "jia wei"....=-[hahahahax