Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crapping...

Farewell is about an hour away from now. Can still imagine what it feels like when its our turn to organize this Farewell last year. I was soo soo worried about everything and didn't really sleep that whole night...Erm..I don't even think that I had ever slept at all...I mean how can anyone sleep?? TWO Farewells going on the same day, same time and also same place(Main School). And the worst thing is having the same post for the two gatherings--Vice President. So, if its you, can you sleep??
So, this year is the Form 3's turn to do the job. And now, I worrying about our performance for the Form 5-s. Bringing along last year's failure, I'm suffering from some 'Kong Ju Gan' now. Can we pull this off this year?? Can we don't let the Form 5-s down this time?? I really don't know. Am hoping hard that everything goes well this year.

Yesterday morning was a DISASTER to me. Everything not done, have to be prepared for library's short meeting, Band and PBC's things waiting to be solved etc. Now, I can't imagine how I pulled it off. I've settled things that need to be settled by yesterday and also some which can be done later. Feeling a small achievement in me.^^ Though its like that, Still many many things waiting for me to finish. Haiz...letters, moral foilos, samples, planning activities etc. Don't know when can I finish them.
What is it with dogs, barking none stop in an early morning like now. Its really annoying la...Shh....
I wasn't really in class today. Missed playing with my friends. Hope to play with them next week.
Biscuit is going on with his '3rd mask' again. Would like to see how it is...
I'm really crapping so a lot. Sorry, can't help it. My hands cannot stop typing what my mind is thinking.
Oh, gosh, look at the time now.Gotta go now. Have to prepare for Band's Farewell Gathering...
I just ‘can't wait '...

No comments: