Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sharing...

This video is something I think that is really really true in sense of daily life...
Please finish watching the clip before proceeding...



Why do I think that its true?? What's true about the video?? must be the question which pop up on your mind after finish watching this...

I think that its true that people DO easily being influenced by the environment, by what they see and what the hear. This will affect their thinking also. And they themselves don't know about it. There are some people in my life who is that way. They think that everyone has one of something means that they had got to have one. They are already being influenced by the environment soo easily. People often want things that they see other people have wanting soo much to be like the other people just because they think that doing that something seemed great and fun. They don't actually think about the consequences of doing the 'something'. And just do what they like.Its kinda of a bad habit human beings use to have And I think that this will make humans think one kind which means everything the same & nothing creative.

Besides, Human beings as usual is kinda of 8 want la...(If you know what I mean). They always say things that they see on the surface and give out FALSE statement about the someone with other people just because they walk together. Why does it seems soo hard for human to understand that there are actually pure FRIENDSHIP in this world. I do believe 2 human who differ in gender can be pure friends want lo. Why must people like to say to good friends are a item??? Though I don't seem to mind it much as I'm already getting used to what people say behide my back, it sometimes seems to bother me a lot as the things they see are all illusion. Their mind set is kinda bad. Sometimes also don't know how to reply others who say awkward things to both me and my friend. Haiz...Sorry ya guys, foe talking such a useless thing for soo long...Hope that I didn't boared you to death...(~o~) Haha..

Yesterday, did 2 hours of replacements duties. Feeling kinda relieved right now as many work had been done. Library might as well be my place to concentrate ... Am also happy that there are still people cared about their duties and some are actually kinda hardworking and responsible.
Many people are not going to school leh...4M food class will once again become a quiet place. haha... Actually I am not joking that we are actually food class. Its kinda true in sense that many people are actually called by food names...Though some are called by other funny names like animals and funny nick, we are ONE BIG HAPPY food class...Haha...Am really happy to be part of the team. They are very funny entertaining everyone with their food sense of humour...I can't stop laughing everytime I'm with them...I really like all the food in 4 'Makan' class...(I gave this nick myself).

Just now I fell asleep while I was blogging a couple hours ago which is a yesterday. So,very sorry if some of the post having weird timing as its now is already Wednesday.

Having meetings these two days. Really hope that I would not fall asleep during then. Am craving for more sleeping time now...Oooooooeehhhh....Tired as usual. Am trying to adapt what Biscuit taught me about the time management thinggy...Really hope that I can make it. Thanks anyway for telling me all those time management things. Figuring how to decorate Miss Choong's card. I don't have any single clue about it!!!

Yesterday, I had a chat with my dear friend Yi. Am actually quite happy that SOMEONE do care about me. Asking me about my problems telling me what she if facing and so on. Sometimes its really nice having someone who understands the situation. Though it can't be solved if still feels good after sharing your problems with someone you actually trust. Everyone should try it. I mean sharing some of your problems with others. I know its kinda hard as its not easy to find people who listens and keeps it to themselves but there will be some exceptions in life. Enjoy life now as there will be lesser chance to in the future...Haha...
Have to prepare for school now..So will stop for now Bye!!

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Actually, I don't have any idea about the video....Sorry, I'm such a loser...Haiz=-[...

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Hey girl, try out a cool widget on my blog, it's call PLURK...Hahahahax