Friday, November 28, 2008

Smooth...

Band practice today. Outdoor today. Ran rounds. It was quite fun. Saw the Girlguides running rounds too. Their stamina were great. Can say even better then some boys. They ran I think >10 BIG rounds plus shouting commands at the same time and don't even seemed to be tired. Am happy that we had received our new score. Its for exam use as we'll be having a small exam for all the players to test their standards. Am anxious to get my hands on it!!!

Went KL later. Mum & Dad were being so good to me which made me feel that I'm very blissful. It always caught me that I'm a lucky girl. We were like a happy family when we went there. Picking up my dear sis...The happiest trip to KL I can say...haha....I LOVED them SO MUCH!!!! Muakz....

Tomorrow is a busy day for me. Having a meeting, hanging out with friends. Will not be able to clean my room as planned. Yiiksss....

Sis just can't seem to put her thumbs away from her phone. Not even a second. Once she starts, theres no turning back. Walao...Even I ask her something, she can seem to hear a word I say. And then keypad clicking sound is kinda annoying. Sometimes I wonder how can anyone face the phone for so long, daily routine. Pressing the same words over and over and over again. Sad...haha



No comments: