Sunday, November 9, 2008

Plesant dinner

Went to the 中秋晚会慰劳宴 just now. About 30 of us had our dinner together. It was quite funny that we whole bunch of students like having a tour around Seremban. With little A Chat as our 'tour guide' haha...Except that she did not have a flag on her hand..lolz..
When we reached the restaurant, it was crowded. Many people there. We guys like going to tour entered the restaurant, we caught many people's attention as we're like from kampung with whole big bunch of people going there to eat steak..haha...
All of us had our dinner which was so-so for me only. I ate steak which was better than this.I ate Black Pepper Chicken with Iced Lemon Tea (my favourite...But its kind sour)

Pic of my dinner, Black Pepper Chicken ..Looks YUMMY rite?



Great Iced Lemon Tea...Sorry ya Lemon...^^


Pic of me & cute little Yi...Friends Forever!!!


All of us took pictures after that. It was fun actually. Though there are some people which I don't quite know. After dinner, some of them went FC to play DOTA...Haiz..boys are boys...

Pic of 'Chan Wa tour' ( Few people are not in the pic, soo sad...)


Nothing specific which I want to blog today. This maybe caused by what happened yesterday. Its kinda sad thinking about it again, so I chose not to blog about it...Sometimes I really wonder how come some people can live in this world with some bad attitude which I find some sort of annoying...Anywayz I don't want to think about it again...It still gets on my nerves whenever I think of it...Haiz..

Thanks anyway for all my friends who worried about me...I'm aokay now. Don't have to worry for me, I'm doing just fine.

Still struggling on how to do her card. And what am I supposed to give ML next week.
Plus what am I supposed to do in school next week. And whether or not I should attend the camp and the concert...Haiz...Many things still going on my mind now...Phew...Hope also that Goh will have a safe trip to Hong Kong tomorrow. Have fun, ya.

Thats all for today. Looking forward for church tomorrow. Happy for my 2 new friends who had just started to blog. Hope to see more interesting posts in the future.

Bible Verse of the day:
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.

No comments: