Monday, December 1, 2008

Screw...

It should be one of the most important day of my life I may say. But it turned out to be one of the most disappointing day of my life. Had been in a bad mood since morning. Don't know what had happened to me. Wept a few times on and off without even know what's its cause. Thinking that it had to be about what had not happen to me, I couldn't stop my tears for some reason.(Its P&C...) Skipping church had to be one of the minor reasons of my tears, I think. Anyway, practicing makes me feel better but stills is not good enough to stop my tears. Afternoon, we went to KL again, thanks to my dear dad...

It was quite a draggy journey there, and my mood don't seem to go away. And Darn it!!! Accidentally said something harsh to mum which I think had made her quite upset without even knowing what am I saying. Acting like an idiot, I just simply upset everyone. Dislike the me I'm .now. I'm always doing things which upsets others and I meant it for real. What a great big fat LOSER I'm.

Shopped in Lot 10 from afternoon until night. Still no mood to shop, I showed my sour face everywhere. I didn't notice my sulky look until mum told. And damn it!!! Had enough of my stupid self. When will I get over with it???

Had dinner in a roadside hawker center which serves only 'dai cao'. Felt a little better after feeding my empty stomach. Bad mood had subsided half. haha...Feeling better...

Snap Shot of the beautiful KL-tower from the car


Dad and sis went getting a cake for me. Had managed to have peace again with mum. Bad mood-0%...haha...I'm happy again!!!!! Went to sis's rented house to cut the cake. This is my first time celebrating outside of home. Was feeling kinda awkward doing it in other people's house but luckily the owner didn't mind. Was very happy and blissful having my family around. We went home after we had enough of the cake.
Happy Family...

On our way back, dad said something that made me sort of down again.

He: "You must appreciate daddy taking you shopping here(Lot 10). This
might be the last time you are coming because I will not be always with
you. Daddy can take you here now when I
still can. If something happens
to daddy, how will you all going to come here again?? So, you must be
appreciative. Take whatever chance you have and buy whatever you
want....
"

Felt like weeping again after he said that but I bared with it. Anyhow, I napped on the way back home. Reasoned out myself finally. God will always be with me no matter who I'm and what I'm not. HE will always walk beside me not leaving me alone. I was being foolish just now. But had finally came to such a wonderful conclusion. What a lucky girl I'm...^_^

Had just finished opening my presents. HAha...Was very happy to see the presents I had received. Liked them all...Thanks guys for giving me such nice Presents. Was so touched to see the cards and gifts given by everyone. Though it wasn't actually the most presents I had ever received and it is not considered best Bday ever, I can say that I'm very satisfied with whatever I have now. Thanks to my dear family and cute friends. Hope that all of you also had a satisfactory Sweet 16!!!
My Beautiful gifts...Thansks guys... :D


Take note: Whatever can happen eventhough you had planned it for a long time. Anything can happen and we can't do anything to stop it. In the end, we'll either feel disappointed, guilty or heart-broken. There are many alternatives to change the scenerio, but many of us just seem to let it be. After all the disasterous moments had gone, we'll realize that we had missed every good times before, living in sadness and misery. And the only thing we can do is to go on with life. Making sure that everything's back on track. Stand strong in whatever you believe in. Stand up again whenever we fall down and smile through all the embarassing moments of our lives. It will only help us get stronger, stronger to face all the uncertains in the future.....

No comments: