Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Craps...

Came back from Lock-In yesterday, Its one of my church function. Will update about it later. Was damn tired when I got back and straight went to sleep after watching 《微笑Pasta》. And once I sleep, there's no turning back... I slept at 6.00 p.m. and woke up at 7.oo am next morning. Was so unsure whether is it the same day or the next morning when I got up. Had to do some 'research' before actually getting up...haha...

Yesterday was the day they announced the results of my band's exam. And guess what?? I FAILED....I didn't do my best and got the result I had expected actually. Was kinda sad at first but I had bared with it again. Its sucks failing after all the practice I had made. And was kinda embarrassed at first but all of us who didn't made it get a 2nd chance to perform again. So I must take my last chance to prove that I am actually not too bad. Must PRACTICE MORE!!! MUST WORK REALLY HARD THESE FEW DAYS!!!!!

Had celebrated Yi's birthday earlier. It was actually fun tricking her to come with me giving her a big surprise and helped her celebrate her birthday. We had a lot of fun eating and singing together. Hopr that our friendship last forever.....Wanna meet you all again...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Did you all have as much fun as I did??

It will be a long long week for me. Have to grab as much sleep I can get...haha..Have many things to do 1st. But there's a phrese I learned from the camp in KL is that as a leader, we must not say that how tired we are as this is the first step of failure in doing all things. So, I must cut down then no. Of me saying how tired am i and many many more things I need to change. Haha...

Had not been paying much effort already. Am starting to back out and don't care about many things already. I know I promised myself I wanna do my best. But I fail again...How can I so it right??? Don't care so much 1st la...See 1st later....Gotta sleep now...Nitez...

Inspirational Quotes of the Day:

Be a Friend to thyself, and others will be so too.
--Thomas Fuller

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
--Elbert Hubbard

2 comments:

True Loves said...

dont worry!! pactie makes perfect!!

ShyuanT said...

Haha...Thats what I believe too..^^