Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FOOD!!!



One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story


Claps to Pavarotties...Am definitely standing on their side!

Arrgh!!! I getting SOOO FAT!!!! I'm fat!!! So damn fat!!!! Ahhhhh....My pants becoming so tight now. So scared that I can no longer wear my pants later....lol!!! Can't imagine myself getting so fat so fast. Though I was kinda plump as I may say, but now I'm FAT!!! You will think that I'm imagining things but no. I'm not. I might not look fat to you all, but I seriously getting fatter and fatter day by day. Can't seem to stop eating now. I have such a LARGE appetite now that I will yearn for FOOD every now and then. Even after meals and when my stomach is so stuff and things. My arms are HUMONGOUS now, my tights are super large. I'm FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!!!! Fatty bomm bomm is what my dad use to call me and now I'm really one. Errgh...How can I loose weight if I keep eating like that. Lazy somemore to exercise. Everyday eat then feel sleepy, eat then go to sleep...What also lazy to do now...Haiz....How pathetic...Anyone have tips to loose weight?? Can teach fatty me a??

Now yearning for food again. Today I kept stuffing fruits into my mouth as there is nothing in my house other that fruits. Oranges, apples, papaya...Munch...munch...munch...Mmmmmm..... And then later I start my journey in search for makanan again... Its kinda killing when you feel like eating but there's nothing to eat...hahaha...I'm so pathetic yet again... Gotta used water as a replacement for food....haha..My stomach almost burst after having homecook Yong Tofu for dinner. And guess what, after lepaking for a while, I went to the frige search for my next victim: papaya...OMG. how can I tahan so many things in my stomach o....

Talking about food here's some food I had taken during lock in...

Soup...


'Zap Fan'


Chicken...


Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire

3 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

frankly speaking, you are not fat. Seriously, you are not fat, I think you should eat more...BUT!! You should change the way you eat, cause It's too horrible...the "zap fan", and the chicken....Lolz...just joking....!Don't get mad

Hui Min said...

Dont use plastic colour bowl to handle hot things NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH.......MY MUM THROW ALL AWAY

exuan said...

能吃是福!!哈^^