Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas season...

Haven't been writing about myself this few days. Its Christmas season and there are a few things I wanna blog about.

1st, A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. I had a great Christmas this year. Though there were quite a few of my family members did not attend our annual family gathering, there are still many people whom appear which I don't really know who are they. So who cares that the caroling this year sucks, we are all a family and that counts.

2nd, Its Charmain's birthday on Christmas. Really sorry that I hadn't wish you this year. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! Its not that I forgot your B'day but its that I really didn't arrange my time properly which made me kinda forget to wish you. Really sorry about that. Hope you have a very nice B'day!!!

3rd, I truly think that I'm the luckiest and most blissful person on earth. I already have everything I need. Family, friends, material things, a life, a religion which I love, my band, my home, and last but not least, God is always with me. What can a girl like me ask for more?

4th, Celebrated Christmas with my friends. Am happy to get all of them to celebrate with me. Its not easy to get a chance for all of us from 2 different schools to gather together. We exchanged gifts and sang and ate plenty of desserts. Its definitely the kind of party you would like on Christmas night. Thanks mum and dad for fetching me there. Love you all!!!

5th, Had my haircut theprevious day. Had been long anticipating of this day to come since the holidays started. For the 1st time, I'm quite satisfy with the hair cut I had which I had from that saloon. Thank Goodness....Lucky it looks ok on me. As the previous time she got my hair cut, I look really weird and disliked my hair. but now I'm happy with it. Thanks.

6th, Wanna tell EVERYONE this. Christmas is a time for giving and sharing. Its a time for love and showing others how much you care about them. Just like how much Jesus loved all of us and sacrificed himself for all of us without even expecting anything from us. We must give and share not expecting anything in return. Don't wait for people to give something only you return them. Show your love because you love them and not because they love you. Please, don't get the wrong concept about Christmas which is to receive gifts. Give and share something to others is the thing that counts.

7th, am so fortunate that I had receive so many presents this year. But sadly, I don't have my Lumix with me to show you all of them. I learned to appreciate all I have which I'm much more luckier than most people who aren't very fortunate like me. Santa had granted one of my wish I had been wishing for the past few years. Thank you Santa. Thanks Father...Thank you all very much.

8th, Please do remember Jesus during Christmas. The main character of Christmas is Jesus and not Santa and gifts. So, do realize what Jesus had done for us and do appreciate everything you have now. As everything you have will disappear someday. Trust me, it really will....

9th, Am damn crazy about 张芸京now. She really rocks!!! She even wrote a song about 诈骗集团。 Damn cool man. I heart her!!! Too bad that 廖文强 had been kick out today. I think the song he sang after he was announced being kick out was darn touching. I almost cried when he started singing. How can someone who can sing like that being kick out? Some audience Cried imediately when he started singing the 1st note. OMG. He shouldn't be kick out today....Though I'm routing for 芸京and already know she won, there are still other contestants who are also quite good. haha...

10th, my life feels empty without my Lumix. Missing it so much now. Haiz...

Ok, thats all for now. Have some things which I need finish. Haven't been doing anything this whole holiday. So many things, so little time....

Bible Quotes of the day:
Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing, but in every thing, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.

4 comments:

Hui Min said...

Reading your blog like reading novel..........(TAK BOLEH TAHAN) TOO GENG LE!

That day santa come to my house.....hahhaahha. I pretend to be in sleeping state when he walked pass my bed.........hahahaha

Sherman 成暐 said...

mei shyuan ?!
haha..so surprise to get ur comment , hmm..ur blog looks nice (:

You have a great christmas

Happy Christmas

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Lolx, thanks for your wishes wo!! So happy! Santa just fulfill my wishes man! He left a LAMBORGHINI GERRADO infront of my car porch! Hahahahahaha XD!

ShyuanT said...

Alvin & Miss IDK
OMG.Santa came?? How can...Why didn't you all call me?? I wanna see Santa...XD

Sherman:
Hey, thanks for dropping by. Lucky you still remember me...^^