Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Truly Nyonya

Went to a Truly Nyonya for dinner just now with me parents. Its in Era Walk. The place didn't look anyhow special to me from its surface and looks more like a normal cafe to me than a restaurant. But when we got inside its another story. I was so astonished with its interior design. Its actually a place with a concept of a relaxing coffee shop, music cafe sort. Its really relaxing. A nice comfortable wooden long bench with pillows on it, close shot pictures, a small place for some books and games, Animal planet with Austin Steven performing his snake hunting skills, plus a nice juicy Jazz as background with Buble swinging away. I like the place. Its the type of place which I can consider the ultimate relaxing place for me.



Curry Chicken-A little too salty


Ladies fingers with prawns-Liking it



Asam fish-Its on the sour side, 6/10 ( No pics,sry )

ABC Soup-Mum's soup's the best.

The moon tonight is so cute. Its a U shape with 2 stars on top of it.
Can You see it??



G. K. Chesterton:
The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground.

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

the moon is smiling...

exuan said...

哇!!看了好想吃哦!!我也看见了那微笑的月亮...