Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crapping...

Gotta start packing my luggage. There's many things that needs last minute touch up. Must get ready for the long weekend....This...That...Oh ya, almost forgot to pin that up in my mind....Arrgh....And that and that....How can I remember so many things????

Am having a One day Camp tomorrow which is followed my a 3 days camp in KL....And I hadn't been sleeping well this whole week!!! How can I survive all this?? Hope to get a good night sleep later...Will be missing my violin, must touch it more often this 2 days...

Whats it with all this people...Using people's things some more want to grumble so much. Whats wrong with having many things in my notebook?? Ya, I admit that it is very very slow, but its mine!! I like it the way it is. So, please stop grumbling!!! I have not even complaint about you all simply changing my things. I like my notebook and I don't care whatever other people says!!! Hope that it can function well tomorrow la.....Please..please...please don't simply die off like that la...Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!

Just finished wrapping my 1st and ever hamper. What a big accomplishment for me. Though its not as nice as I've pictured it, it stills looks ok from FAR...Hope that they don't think its too ugly or that its not nice...What do you think??



Gotta get back to work now. Just felt like spamming something here...So, please ignore what I just crapped...haha...Thats all..Better finish off my Nodame Cantabile first before going anywhere....

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

cool...you can wrap a hamper!!!! Lolz, Hahahahahahahaha!!

Hui Min said...

Can de la......as long as the hamper is steady.......not sleep well ah........drink chicken essence lo.