Sunday, December 21, 2008

200 磅美女...(yesterday's events)

It had been a lazy day for me. Woke up at around 9 today and found out a bad news. My mum had a bad fall when she was moping the floor. Poor her. She still feel painful on her back now whenever she moves around. Felt really sorry for her but so not know how to help her. Practiced a little after that. Am quite angry about my dear violin. It feels like something had been upsetting it. It had been mad over something and is not in a mood to play any songs. It shows its feelings by being out of tune and unwilling to stay as it is after being tuned. Had wastes quite some time fixing it and comforting it. Hope that it feels better now. Hannah Montana stills remains hilarious though it had been long since I last watched it. Too bad there's no sign of Kim Possible on tv today.

Had worked on a slide show for lock-in with Beng. It took us a few hours just choosing pictures and adding the titles. Still a long way to go and I have no idea how it would turn out. Hope that it will turn out fine that everyone will love it...

Saw 张芸京singing a Taiwanese Tai Nan song. She was damn awesome just singing with a piano background alone with her smoothing voice alone accompanied by the strange feeling of touching moments which her voice produces whenever she sings...Let alone her singing accapella, I think I'll be in tears by then. I LIKE HER SOO MUCH!!! Everyone still talking about the 1st song she sang in the competition-世界唯一的你. I love her voice!!! Go Gal!!!

Went for dinner with my family. Its nice eating together again with sis around. We ate a lot and saw this amazing scene. We saw a crab escaping from the big tub of water with all its friends there. The worker caught it and put it back inside. But after that, another huge crab also escaped itself from being cooked. This time I caught hold of it and took a pic of it. Look...

Cute rite??

Deep fried pai guat....okok onli...

We wanted to go JJ later but its so jam that we cancelled our plan. So, we just head back home and watched a highly anticipated movie--200 Pounds Beauty. Its so cool man. The girl,Hannah is so damn talented!!! I LIKE HER VOICE TOO!! She sings beautifully though she don't have looks plastic surgery. It felt kinda sad that she went through plastic surgery just to become beautiful. And she became a singer with the name of Jenny.When she sings is as though the time hath stop and that everybody's full attention is on her. She is a natural star. In the end, she finally admitted that she is the background singer,Hannah who went through a plastic surgery and lied to everyone that she is real and naturally beautiful. I think that these people shouldn't be too lacking of self-confidence as what they have can't be replaceable by anyone, which is talent. Looks can be deceiving and can be taken away easily, but talent cannot be taken away not matter what. Except that you waste your talent away by using it for bad reasons or that you don't even bother to use it and wait for it to be wasted away. Its the person itself take way he/she's own talent. Its kinda foolish saying all this as I myself still do not know what my talent is. I was once asked what my talent is and I answered sleeping... I really have no idea what I'm good at. So, thats what I answered. Foolish right?? Back to what I was talking about. The show was overall nice and I recommend everyone of you to watch it. Its really nice!!!
Thumbs up to the song 《星》 too!!! Credits to 金雅中!!! You can hear it on my mixplay...


Saw an accident happened just now. Hope that no one got hurt. May God be with them. Am worried about my mum's back now. Hope that she can recover soon. May you all have a wonderful 冬至。 Can't wait to eat 汤圆later. Too bad sis have to go back tomorrow. Will miss her then.

Bible quotes of the day:
2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not a that things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal;but the things which are not seen are eternal.


1 comment:

exuan said...

我也有看,我也有看!!真的很好看!!歌也超好听的!!^^