Monday, December 29, 2008

Silly me

Received a phone call this morning. An anonymous called to tell me that practice was canceled today. OMG. How can this be. After confirming, it was real. Damn shocked that it was because of the letter problem. Can it be my fault? After figuring sometime, it came to a conclusion that it really was my fault. I forgot to pass the letter to the guard. Darn it! How can I miss such a thing? No wonder I couldn't sleep well the whole night. Arrgh...How can I miss such a thing? Anyway am very disappointed of myself. I had failed everyone and cause such a problem. OMG. Stupid me........................................................................................................................................................

Hope that we won't have such a problem tomorrow. I really did learn my lesson for being such reckless. Sorry Majorette. Really truly sorry.......................................................................................



Did nothing but watched anime for the whole day. La Corda d'Oro~Primo Passo. Its fantastic! I'm loving it. Thanks E for borrowing it! Dad is on holiday and mum is busying cleaning the house. And lazy me just sitting in front of the computer all day long....haiz...Wasting so much of my precious time doing nothing.......Still feeling very guilty upon the things I did not done.......Dad is so fed up of me sitting down in front of the computer all day....Sad...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
once again to Rynn, Yee Wen and Wei Tang!!! Sorry for not being able to wish all of you in person.

2 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Wow! Then actually, we can make it de lo....Haiz! Why god have to do this?? Why?? tell mw why?? =-[, btw, the anime movie looks quite an interesting

exuan said...

人总有失误的时侯。。。事后反省是很好的表现!