Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Chance

Its kinda boring today. SJ did not come. So have to practice myself. Its kinda tiring practicing the new piece which was handed out. Though it looks kinda easy,but there are some parts which I can't play well..I really suck in my violin. No wonder I fail...I can't seem to get it right even though I practiced many times. Really don't know how can I survive in band for so long. Gotta put up my guts for tomorrow. Its my last chance. Have to do my best. Hope I don't freak out then. haha..

Had been eating and eating again. I'm out of control now. Just eat and eat and eat....

Mum's Homemade chicken soup...Mmmm...



Had become a kacang putih fan now...


Worries go down better with soup. ~Jewish Proverb

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

why all talking about food de ==.............o.0?

True Loves said...

hey there.. Don't worry... U are much more better than last time.. Still can improve!! Gambateh!!

exuan said...

你最近真的都在吃吗??怀疑...还是你只是拍拍照??你真的这么能吃??