Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Feel Good

Its actually very nice chatting with old friends. It brings back memories...The great feeling that you'll have knowing what wonderful friends you have. Telling each other what had happened to each others' lives...Dreams....Crushes...Lovers....And so on...Am really missing the times we are together, having each other to back each other up, doing practically everything together. Enjoyed our conversations. Though there are times we have practically nothing to talk on, just sitting there being in our own worlds, not cracking anything up, and there were times we just kept laughing laughing laughing for mo reason....We're actually like a bunch of crazy people laughing out loud!!! haha..

I miss all of them...All the times we had spent together...Laugh together...Play together...Cry together...Being there for each other...And even just smiling to each other seems like a life time to me..I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Miss you all so much!!!

Its quite hard for me to find good friends who can really accompany me everywhere now...Its all due to my uncertain schedule..and my poor time arrangements... But I'm used to my uncertainties now... Friends who can really help me are those who are happy to see me whenever I bump into them, smiling at me saying :" Hai!!!" . Its actually enough for poor old me to go on the rest of the day. I also felt very bad to all my fellow friends that I had not spent much time with all of you this year...All apologies from my heart...Will want to pay back everything moment for you all.....haha...Someday....

5 comments:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

wow....I wonder what if we had grown up, in our own tracks, will we be the same again?? hahahaha, laughing, crying...talking nonsense~XD...Hahahahahaha!

ShyuanT said...

haha..It depends gua...see if you guys are still as good as last time anot lo...haha...Keeping in contact it really important..

Hui Min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui Min said...

No one knows what will happen in the future.....

ShyuanT said...

ya, U're right.
But we can keep what we have now ma..