Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm such a crap. Can believe that I can actually complaint so much about a stupid thing. Had been complaint a lot about having lunch with my dad's agent. Where did I find so much excuses to say leh?? Or is it my only talent I posses? Had been complaining a lot. Haiz. Can't help it that I dislike ating with strangers. haha...Then when my went buying fruits and I didn't know what happened to her. She did not do anything. Just stood there watching the fruit sellers do their job. And I was there mumbling ang grumbling about wasting time standing there and stuff. And finally, my dad came along and had actually ask what my mum had in mind. She wanted to see if they have persimmons anot but she just stood there waiting for the persimmons to turn out. In the end, there were no persimmons and we just bought some pears and left. Can't really stand the smooky place. We had stood there for at least 20 minutes without doing anything. And those cigeratte smoke just surrounds us like no body's business....haiz....Really sorry ya mum, for being so bossy in a way.

Had to go band practice later. New A-Band members are joining us today. It must be a crowded day again. haiz. There are many of them joining us later. Hope we will have enough space to stuck in so many people la...^^

Am dissapointed that we tak jadi go out later. Haiz, why is going out so difficult for everyone?? Am kinda tired of hearing the word "Not free...No Transport...." Though I know it isn't their fault that they can't go out, I still feel kinda upset about it. (I'm just crapping...So, ignore me...)

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Rynn Lim!!!! And TL, Yee Wen!!! And Wei Tang!!! Hope you guys will have the best day ever in 2008. May the best things happen to all of you.^^ Happy...happy....happy...

No comments: