Friday, December 19, 2008

A Not-So-Good-Day...

Went to band today. Its our second chance to work out what we had failed last time. We practiced the new piece 1st and I was kinda proud as we work on this piece. WT was absent today and I got the chance to play his part--solo. OMG. I was freaking out scared when I had to play alone with the other solos. But it felt very good after I finish playing a phrase. Though I SUCK A LOT and that I can see that conductor was not satisfy with my performance, I had actually gain some confidence by doing that. It wasn't everyday that we get a chance to play solo and I know clearly that this is my 1st and last chance to do it. I may not have another chance to play solo anymore. As my violin produces the squicky sound, make the song sounding really dull, it caught me thinking that maybe, just maybe I'll someday get a chance to play like this in front of many people who will be cheering and clapping for my amazing, fantastic performance, which will be me debute......haha, Stupid gal , Day dreaming again....I know that I'm far away from what I had thought, and that its actually 0% of that mere chance that I can achieve something like that which is a mission impossible for me...Must stop thinking nonsense and live my life...

After that comes the most FREAKING moment of the day. Everyone went up to bandroom and waited for all our turns to perform. Me and Jen had been expecting to perform by only two of us which we had told conductor that we wanted to for some logic reasons. And guess what, we had to join the largest group which had performed. And you might think what can be worst?? My violin lad been angry with me for some reasons. It had been out of tune and that the pegs kept turning back after you tuned it back for the whole day. And it did again, before my performance. Was so freaking scared then, knowing that I had to go through my last time with dear him (Its my violin if you are wondering, I declare it as my husband). It was so mad at me that it did not want to perform with me after all. So, I had to perform with Majorette's expensive violin. Was not quite comfortable associating with other violin in front of my dear. And that I had made some stupid mistakes which I know that I shouldn't make. Damn disappointed with conductor and myself. Had actually blamed conductor a little for not letting me n Jen play by oursleves even after requesting. But most of all, its my stupid aota skills which killed my spirit. Darn it, I'm useless!!! Even my dear turn on me too!!!

I wonder what had gone through everyone today. Jen was damn pissed off with someone after practice when we wanted to finish our leaflet. Stress really bring the worst out of everyone. Though was kinda surprised to see her like that, I totally understand what she is going through. The only thing is that she shouldn't had shouted so loud. Haha...Later she chilled and was back to normal. Lucky we manage to finish what we set up to do. Hope that we can finish everything in time.

Proceeding, my mum came to fetch me by 4pm. And she accidentally bang her car when turning at the junction. As I entered the car, she said that we couldn't go home. After questioning, the reason we can't go home is because she locked our house without the key. Dad had recently changed the lock but all of us still do not posses the key yet. So, she accidentally locked the door and it can't be opened again. She had totally let go of the handle and stared her long nag about how stupid she is blaming my dad too. Can't really get mad with her or even blame her for anything. I know that she is having some headache. So, I decided to become the quite one which is totally different from my daily routine. haha... We went lepaking in Gran's place and took her out for shopping while waiting for my dad to come back from KL. Am happy that she's(grand's) happy though she still complaint that all the bad things happen because and I agree that I'm a shou ba xing after she bang the car for the 2nd time in the junction. And she became furious after dinner. She kept on blabbering about how wrong I'm asking her to fetch me and that every bad things happen because of me. And I didn't even give a damn of what she had said as I know clearly that she only said all this because she was not in a bad mood. Amazingly, I did not act like a nutcase either even after all these thing happened. I was so cool and calm and did not even talk back. I acted like an angel today. So proud of myself. Haha...

Hehe, now everything had go on ok. Everything looks normal now, with everyone in my family sleeping soundly. haha...SO GLAD that everything had gone well. haha...Erm, I think I forgot to mention about my mum had faced an accident yesterday. A guy who wasn't paying much attention on the road accidentally hit my mums car but lucky nothing serous happened, it had really gave me a fright. haha...speaking about freaking out...The guy admitted that it was his fault and is willing to pay for what he had done coming.

Saw KS working in Tesco just now. Was so surprised that he worked during the holidays. haha...
Almost forgot to mentioned that yesterday was Yi's Birthday but sadly I didn't prepare anything to celebrate with her. Hope that she will be happy always and will always bring more joy and laughter together.

Am exhausted now. Just ate sousaop just now. No picture as it looks kinda disgusting. haha..
And GREAT NEWS!!
1. I had played SDO finally, had been waiting for a long long time.( Still in L1 songs...)
2. Sis is home!!! She's finally home again!!!
3. I had been a good gal this whole day. I'm an angel...
4. The Youths is in Penang now. Hope that they will enjoy themselves very much, travel safely.
5. YJ is back in M'sia!!! welcome back!!! Hope to see you soon.
6. Grandma is happy that we accompanied her.
7. Christmas is coming!!! OMG...Merry Christmas to all!!!
8. Am officially fully booked this 2 last days of holidays!!! Hope to have more fun!!!
9. Made my 1st lousy solo in school...
10. My mum is the greatest mum ever!!!
11. Leaflet is almost ready...Hope Jen can manage everything...

Gotta go now that's all. Need my beauty sleep now. haha..
Hope that everthing will go on well. haha...
Nitez...

No comments: