Friday, December 12, 2008

Exam....Sony Cyber Shot....

Woke up quite early this morning. Felt quite stupid as I can't actually wake up early whenever I wanted and needed to. Still suffering from the tiredness I gained last week...Damn exhausted now, but still made myself online...haha...Really an Online geek...haha...

Yesterday was my school A-Band members exam day. All of us gotta sit for a quick exam to test our skills so far. Was really nervous then until I can't get my fingers to move right. I felt as if my heart is gonna explode when I went in and kept telling myself to cool down. It didn't work. Had been practicing almost everyday for at least 2 hours since the score had been given out. And now, I fail myself. I did really bad. Kept repeating the same thing to get it right in front of conductor. And still I fail. All my efforts had been flushed down the drain due to the stupid nerves. Why do people get nervous anyway?? Felt like crying when I came out. But in the end, I bared with it. Am so disappointed of myself now. Don't know whether I can pass or not....Results will be announced on Monday. The anticipation is killing me!!

Had to pack my luggage again. Am having a Lock-in at church later. So, that means I won't be able to blog for 2 days or maybe 3. Am excited as this year there will be more people joining us as there were only the Youths past year which can be quite a drag sometimes...Anyway, I think we will have more fun this year as we can get to know more new friends and that the activities are more well planned. The camp which I had just attended lately seemed to changed me about somethings. I had learned to get along with outsiders and to be able to adapt being friends with strangers. Which gave me the impact of missing my past group members until now. They weren't the best group members which I may consider, but they are simply unforgettable ones.

My dream camera now. Sony DSC T700 and T77. Just visited them yesterday. Walao...really beauties....My dream camera the day before was T-300 which I thought was the newsest model and how wrong am I... Anyhow, I still prefer T700 as it has all the features of T-77 and better .Haha..Had my Lumix already and now want to change my target...Really flower heart. haha...

Sony DSC-T700



Sony DSC T-77


2 comments:

exuan said...

不要花心啦!!一台相机可是可以用很就的!!^^

Hui Min said...

OMG........i dont even have a digital camera = =