Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day.

Oh, its the last day of my Form 4 life. It the last day of 2008. Its the last day of the year I've really enjoyed. Gaining a new family member. Knowing my dear friends of 4M. Realizing my dream of being a part of concert again. Getting my dear Lumix which I had just lose recently. Forgetting many many sad things and moved on just like that. The year which made me realize how lucky I'm. Getting wishes from whom I thought had forgotten me. Be friends with many total strangers. Having the most surprised, and tight scheduled pre-birthday of my life. Joined the most camps and done things which I had never ever imagined I will do. Am happy to experience it which gotten kinda creepy now, but still am happy someone told me that. Gone to the most outings of my life. Laugh the most in all my life. Had many wonderful experience and had enjoyed my school life with 4M very very much. Love this class the most. Love and appreciates my sister more than ever. Learned what makes my life colourful. Thought myself had gained much trust from others which makes me feel happy. Played solo just awhile which maeans a lot to me. Having some interesting phone calls from some people whom I had never expected to call. Gotten myself involved in the online world which became apart of my daily life now....To much to count. Its all great memories.

Though 2008 may seem pretty good for me to you, I had actually missed many many things and had uncountable sobbings and not-so-good experience throughout the whole year. Had missed my one and only chance to do the things I want in the last concert if my life. Didn't get the chance to helpout after that which gave me a breakdown and had somekind of a bad relationship with my family. Had been tired of organizing any acticities and had given in all those kind of things. Stop loving my so called "job" and am very very disappointed with most things I see in my dear members. Had stopped doing most of the things I enjoyed doing i my previous holidays and spelds tremendous time doing nothing. Forgetting most things which had been the most important days of my life and had learned not to care as much as I did to the things which meant more my life. Disappointing many and made most of them giving up hope on me. Let the one and only important ocassion which kept me going for so long slip away just like that and that made me feel doubtful about Jesus now. My life ended then. But now am striving to find a new meaning of it.Became kinda cold with my friends whom I once thought we will be together forever. Lost my Lumix is a piece missing from me now. The year which made me noticed that I'm not even good in what I enjoyed doing which indeed made myself clear that I don't suit it at all. Am now trying hard to fix what I can't do but still fails. Somehow forgetting to think about my friend which had left all of us behind. Got my parents flying off the hook which makes me an ungrateful daughter....Much experience which I desprately wanna forget. But its bound to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Now its my turn to start a new life. Need to make the most out of my last year in high school. Have to start thinking about my future. Take the first step out and make each and everday of my life the last day of my life. Stop being so ridiculas and start being so sturborn...Appreciate everything I have and stop grumbling about the things I dislike. Have to really set up my mind in doing something going all out for it. Being a good girl and love my family more and more....Study harder than last year and aim for the results I want. haha..SPM year is coming....Its gonna be tougher than anything. Really want myself to be prepared for whats to come. To my parents, hope that you won't worry so much like you had this year. I just want both of you to be happy and its no harm living a somple life.

Congrats to all PMR examers. Hope that the results you have is what you aim for. To those who didn't get what they want. Don't be sad and start putting yourself together to do better next time. Please remember that being sad doesn't change anything or make things better. Its the efforts you put that changes everthing....^^ I learned it he hard way. So, please trust me and get on with it...

Anyway, have to say Happy Birthday to my sis. Its her Birthday yesterday and we had gone to PJ to celebrate for her. Am happy to find that her friends are quite cute and very polite in some ways. But am really sad to know that she had a bad fall, got herself injured and is limping now. Haiz.... Silly gal, falling like that and don't even tell us about it because she does not want us to be worry which in a fact didn't help much....Anyway, am happy that you like the gift we prepared for you.

Happy New Year to all. May all the best things happen to each and everyone of you next year!!! Have you made your new year resolutions yet?? If not, please hurry and make one. It helps!!
Hey, we have to start using safety belts starting from tomorrow. Gotta enjoy the last day of safe beltless journey now...haha...

1 comment: