Friday, July 3, 2009

class..

The weather sure is pretty hot now. I sweated like hell just sitting in front of the computer. I guess it muz be caused by the pollutions these days. Anywayz, guys please do think of our environment 1st in whatever you do..

Counting down.. 6 more days until ... haiz.. Days are sure coming fast. All of a sudden, time's really flying. Really gotta spend every opportunity and chance to get along if not it will be too late.. haha..

NS.. NS.. NS.. The hottest topic of the week. No matter where you go people will surely ask you this question:" Did you kena for PLKN" haha.. Too bad my answer is always:" Haiz, I didn't kena la, you so good, get to go.." Had been thinking about this question for a long time and when time comes, its always a slight bit of disappointment but when it comes to the facts, there are also reasons that makes me hesitate about it. Anywayz, the answer is a firm:"Maaf! ************ tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN siri 7/2010. Terima kasih." Must face the reality now.. ^^

Was so happy to be in school today as there were many things to laugh on. My cute little class.. How can I be angry with you all??? You all are to cute to be mad of...



The four Golden flowers...lolz

3 comments:

kEnT said...

wa! u really wan kena NS ?
haha

Hui Min said...

4 golden flower........ >_<.

ShyuanT said...

Kent:
Yup, I want to, Its fun ma.. Not meh? haha..

Alvin:
lolz.. we look very cute leh..haha..