Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goodbye Teacher

Not quite in a mood today.
Can't really put it in words but all I could say is
I was mad.. while, at least for a little..
There were some cause to it,
that's because I suddenly felt that there were many people who are quite self-centered.
Not to say that they wanna be like that,
But that's what they are....
Many people don't understand about the need of doing something special for someone,
I mean they think everything is a waste of time,
and in the end,
if someone don't even suggest something and ask them to do,
I guess no one will even take the hint of even trying to give something..
This is just plain sad...
that's why I was mad...
And poor Charm gotta put up with me for the whole day..
Thanks for helping me complete the gift,
Really sorry to interrupt you in your way to SUCCESS...
Love ya, gal,

Enough of the raging..
Today is the last day of our pretty Ms. Ng in our school
She's our Bio teacher...
for almost half a year,
And she did a fantastic job in doing so..
Now, she will be heading to US to further her studies..
Our dear teacher will gonna become a highly regarded
DOCTOR!!!!
With her healing hands,
she could save the world!!haha...
But too bad she had to leave..
Will gonna miss her really really much..
She's the best Bio teacher anyone can get,
making sure that she reminds us of everything
and taught us with all her might
about living organisms,
and not forgetting to boost us with confidence...
We managed to give her a nice key chain and a book that we did ourselves..
Plus, a pic that we took together...
And we took another again today,
Will miss her dearly
Very dearly...
Teacher, hope that you will succeed in fulfilling your dreams!!!
We'll always be routing for ya!
Have a nice year over there..
Do miss us o!!! lolz..

Some of my friends will be sitting for the Olympaic Physics test tommorrow,
All da best guys!
Hope that you all will get to get a gold medal for it,
and represent M'sia to compete with the whole world!!!
You can do it!!

Had a little chat with someone I don't really know,
its funny how we actually met and even know each other..
hahas, I still have no idea what's his name,
and I can't help laughing at our conversations..
haha.. No idea how on earth did we even started it either..
Still, was delighted that someone was willing to talk to me about his problems..
Thanks ya..

Some of the OBs came by our school today,
Was glad to see them,
they came here to see the new transferred student,
even got to take pictures with him..
So nice man,
I don't even get a chance to talk to him..
haha...
Someday I guess..

Oh ya, he smiled at me..^^
So happy...(Floating in the air...Just kidding)
Always, wanted to smile and say a nice hello to him
but fro some reason, I didn't,
but today,
he appears to be giving me a greeting smile,
haha!!
Hope to get to talk to him in camp..
A future leader,
that's the only thing I can say...XD

Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~
Someone added me...Whee~

Ok, gonna finish up my homework.. Toodles~

p.s. Anyone have the picture we took?

Colour My World-Westlife

No comments: