Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random

Social worker


Your caring and positive attitude makes all the difference. You are the one catalyst missing to the change that is needed in other's lives.

Nothing tells better than this... I can't believe it!!
Its relating to me n.... OMG... Cheers~

Damn happy..
Exam's over..
A blonde German exchange student arrive at my school
Gladly handed over my things to the next generation
The book is half finished
The shirt is almost finished
Sis's coming back!!
Farewell's on ~~~
Half of the year is gone now..
Yet another half to go..




Had been having some self reflection again.
Found out that I had been pretty pessimistic this year..
Wonder why..
Anyway, I live to be optimistic..
If not.. Life really SUCKS to the MAX~~
So, will try to think more on the positive side..

Had given some hard time to someone
because of their lack of acknowledging problems..
I can't help it to be mad..
But I was indeed..
Had placed some hopes on them but..
Yet again, they succeed in disappointing mua...
And again, I had to say something to make them realize about it
Sorry ya guys, I didn't meant to do so..
Sort of sick and tired now...
But still must remain strong...

Wondering how come some people just don't realize
that some people do have so many burdens on them
Tasks, burdens, responsibilities, Academics, example..
All on top of their shoulders
and yet still gives that someone a hard time
dealing with such ignorance of some people...
I mean, can't people be more considerate?
Can't they just let people do their job and do it well?
Do they ever thought of what that someone would face
if they were caught doing something they shouldn't
and unwillingly?
Some people just don't understand the consequences of their act
will lead the someone to somewhat problems..
Just a little'Let it be' would kill...
Not literally but humanly
Its like when you are caught having ignorance
on something wrong happening..
Everyone would pin-point you,
spreading how irresponsible you are..
How unfair is it??
Just because they don't mean to hurt their friends,
they have to live up to all this..
Hope that everyone would think more about this..
Don't give them anymore hard time..
They have already enough to do..
Hopefully that someone would do a great job in this following year...

Oh Gosh, here I go again..^^
Gonna stop now..



No comments: