Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free day

Another fine day today.
Its a little too free if you ask me.
The 1st 3 science class did not have any class this whole day.
(Despite the last 2 periods)
We were like this because the Olympiad Physics test was on the whole morning..
4 periods in the library.
Which means that the exam is held for 2 hours something...
Darn long..
Had actually planned to take the exam but
despite my lousy knowledge about Phyiscs,
I missed my chance in regestering my name...
So, there I was sitting in the library,
sutdying + doing class thinggy..
Don't understand why there's some people
fortunate in having the chance to sit the exam,
but didn't turn up in the end.
And ended up donating RM 20 to the Physics Organization.
Wonder what on earth is he doing....
hahas..

Ok. Later, we went Puteri to attend an Education Fair.
Its not really big but still..
Its informative to me..
There's a spokesperson of a college that that really left a good impression to me.
She's from ***** College and is a PR there.
We asked her about the courses offered by the college
And she did answered and told a lot about that specific course.
We sat there for about half and hour I think just listening to her..
She advised us about a lotta things.
But in the end... she didn't even mention or sell her college..
Not a single sentence.
Was so fascinated by the way she talked
and her guts to say that there are actually other places who offers a better course...
Applause for her~
oh ya, met Wei Cheng there too.. So shocked to see him..^^

Enjoyed our little trip to Puteri.
it really feels as if we were going on a vacation sitting in the bus
with everyone smiling and laughing all the way...
It feels so good to be together with my classmates...

Some of my friends thinks I'm snobbish the 1st time they met me.
Hahas, I can't help how I look could I?
Heard many comments bout myself but snobbish..
Better work up on my facial expression..^^

p.s. Dinner is fantastic, mum cooked marmite chicken.. Splendid...

Heart Without a Home-Westlife

5 comments:

Hui Min said...

That guy you mention must be me.......haha >_<.

ShyuanT said...

Hahas, you think?? so lazy dun wanna come to school har..

Hui Min said...

ya.......i am lazy >_<.

Huili Jackson Chong said...

cHuh..I heard my friends says the education fair at Puteri de quite small in size.that time in our sckul dde was bigger then theirs dde.

ShyuanT said...

Alvin:
Lazy beng... lolz..

ぎHuili Jackson:
Ya, the education fair is much more smaller than what you all had in school. ^^ How come you didn't go de?