Friday, July 31, 2009

TGI Friday!

Finally, my Kursus Setiausaha finally ended.
So damn freaking tired after...
Had fussed and worry for it,
even had some sleepless nights...
And today finally, its OVER...
So gald it is...
Now suffering for voice loss..
Had been shouting for 2 hours until my lungs came out..lolz..
Juz joking..

Its another fine day for me..
Am so happy that I did not fail my Physics!!!
Told mum about it and
With disbelief, she asked me for the second time to be sure...hahas..
Hahas.. I did pull it off this time..
Thanks God. ^^

Our last period today was Chemist and all of us enjoyed ourselves a lot.
The 2 Jia Jun(n)s were hilarious and made everyone laughed..
They are really something...

The bus was freakingly crowded today as usual...
As a Friday routine, you won't expect to breath inside the bus..
Had to stand for the whole journey to the main school,
nothing to do,
so went spying..
One of my friends were also standing along the aisle
and as the bus moves there is force of inertia
and my friend who was standing without guard
almost fell when the bus suddenly stopped.
The person sitting in front of him was playing with rubics
and saw how unstable he is and offered to help him carry his things..
So good man.
This is the 1st time I had ever saw a boy who is kind enough to do so..
Its good to know that there are still kind people in the world..
I see hope...^^

Wanna thank Lemon for his hard work he did for the class T
Hope that it will come out really if not,
I'll be devastated... I bet he will too.
Can't believe how some of them react after we decided that we wanna do something..
And say that we didn't tell them..
We did.. and for a dozen of times..
And now blame us for not telling them and
then comment about the things we do..
Arrgh... Don't care already..
As long as we finished it, its beautiful le..

So exhausted today...
But my mee and mooncake's still delicious...
Am so exhausted now.. Wanna go back and rest..
Ok that's all for now. Tootdles...

翅膀-林俊杰

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

Dont care liao la.........just take the sample and start the process..........wasting time >_<.

ShyuanT said...

Haha.. Yaya.. I know..
Already starting le..^^