Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mmmm... It taste so good~

That's what I felt immediately after I took my first sip of my very first cup of handmade lemonade. I made it all by myself. lolz.. Dead happy... haha.... haha...haha...
Its really easy to make. All you need is a few lemons (Can ask some from JL if you wanna save cost ...XD) , sugar water and sprite / 7 up. Squeeze the juice out, mix with the sugar water and lastly pour in the carbonated drink to zest it up. Add in some ice cubes and its done!! All nice and ahh~ refreshing...


Oh ya, Before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wasabi and GL. Hope that both of you will have a enjoyable day.... (W, sorry for not being to watch HP with you... You can still catch your favourite show with the others.... Enjoy!!!)

Tomorrow will be my last day of the frustration!!! I meant it this time! Am having my LPGM AGM tomorrow already!!! Had anticipated this day for so long and finally, it came. After all the unhappiness and frustrations, sleepless nights, and discomfortness... Finally, it came. I know clearly that I had put many efforts in the specific society and it leaves many many uncomfortable events in my memory, but there are also times which I had enjoyed myself, getting all crazy just for that ocassion. I mean, throughout this whole year becoming one of the them, I didn't really did much but still, there's effort. Now, I have no idea what exactly should I feel, happy or sad. Happy that I can finally step down, put an end to all the craps in school. Sad, I have no idea how will the next generation cope up. We did not actually set any good examples to follow and worst, there's many unfinish business left undone. I hate it when people gotta clean up what we have started but what can I do? Is there any choice left??? Yiikss.. I'm going on and on about this again...

Hope that our next batch will do better than us and bring the image of LPGM up as it was before..... All da best!!!

5 comments:

めぐみ said...

hey gal...
you are experiencing those path i make...
being an ex isn't fun...haha...
but after tat you're get so lazy to get active again...like me...hehe...not so active in ko-ku dy...
i think you're fresh by ur self-make-lemonade...nice~
gambateh...!

ShyuanT said...

haha.. thanks.
Ya, I finally know how its like being an ex le.. This is my 3rd time of the year handling the same old problem. Haiz.. Wonder when can I get over it.
Anyway,I don't think I can stop my activities, had been addicted to it liao... haha..
btw, wan a cup of lemonade??? lolz...

めぐみ said...

haha...
i dont mind to have it...
i even swallow my saliva liao...
^^

ShyuanT said...

Lolz..
Maybe I'll send some to you... Someday.
Remember to check your mail box o.. haha...

めぐみ said...

haha...
i'm waiting...waiting waiting...^^
hmmm...btw...i think tat day my blog got some technique prob ba...
i fixed 'em...so can post ur comment dy...hehe...thx fer coming ya...^^