Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekends..

Non-existence... What a powerful word. Love the power and meaning it uphold sometimes.. Anyway, today is not quite a day that I can consider ‘nice and pleasant' . Missed a chance of watching Transformer 2 with my friends two days in a row. Can't believe it. Should had went our with them but I didn't eventually. Haiz..puzzled about it. Yea, mum had been harsh to me through what she does but I know I have no rights to blame her. She love me and I know it deep down in my heart despite all the quarrels we had. Life still goes on after that one way or another.


Am wondering what had I done this weekends besides wasting it all up. Except scribbling on somebody's autograph book. Wasted my whole weekend totally. Haiz.. I'm full of crap... Had been playing a game of guessing what represents my feelings then and came up with that.. I guess it said it all...
btw, where on earth is my autograph books now??


Had been feeding on some nice yogurt just to boost myself up.. Will be feeding on it for another week I guess...

Oh ya finally found something to be proud of. I finally bought a new pendrive. Not mine of coz but its for the use of school.. Loved this one...

Its minus 1 again as I didn't even get to attend a church wedding... Sucks... It isn't everyday church weddings come by do they?

OMG. my English getting retarded. I guess so. Had been reading some of the things I wrote last time and felt that my English really sucks.. haiz...

Schools up again, wondering how am I going to face the teachers with an empty hand..(No homework done)

6 comments:

Hui Min said...

HEY!!!! homemade yogurt is better ^_^...instead of buying manufactured yogurt >_<.

Didnt go to school ah?....try to be lazy isnt it?

Unknown said...

ya lo! lazy girl!

ShyuanT said...

-_-|||

haha.. No lah.. Its just that something is up... Sorry yea, for not informing that I'll be absent...

btw, homemade yogurt is really that nice meh? Can make some for me? ^^

Hui Min said...

Never try before in my home....but I tried it at my fren's house, yummy ^_^

めぐみ said...

hey...
tat's not so-called-wasted-weekends...
mine is even worst...i'm having stpm argh~!
haiz...my time management sucks...

ShyuanT said...

Alvin:
Ask your friend's mum make lo^^.. Just joking..

Jojo:
STPM? already? so fast? OMG. haha.. Anyway, Lets try our best together.. I'm also a bad time manager...