Sunday, July 12, 2009

PD... 178

Went to a dinner with my dad's friend in PD yesterday. I was so damn tired after coming back from a meeting in school and straight after I get to watch my favourite show, we gotta rush to PD to meet him and his family.

I wasn't quite convinced that I want to go actually, as I have to finish up my work. Anyhow, I did went and did not regret that I went. I knew one of his daughter but it had been a year since I last saw her. They were very polite and understanding when they arrived and we enjoyed their company. I finally saw his other daughter who was one of the Revlon models in Deal or No Deal. She was indeed pretty (looks prettier in tv).

We went sitting beside the club pool and chit-chatted. I went to the beach with my friend and her brother as she insisted to go there where she hasn't see the beach for a long time. So, I offered to accompany her and there we went.

The beach at night was damn peaceful. The breeze was so cooling and the scenery was spectacular. There were still people playing volley ball in the sea (It was already 9 p.m.). There were about 3 guys (One with big abbs...Thats what she refers as) and 2 gals. We had actually laughed at them as they were crazy playing in the at this time of the hour. Then, as we sat along the beach chit-chatting as well, two more guys came swimming in the sea. No kidding, two guys...(We thought they were actually making out there...)

We walked along the peaceful seashore leaving our footprints behind, stood there for a very long time not even moving a bit just to feel the sea water, witness huge waves coming towards our way but yet still feel calm by the peaceful night. Stars disappeared as they were covered with gray clouds. It didn't rain and did not rain but there were lightnings for awhile. We love the whole package...

We went in to have a break and had to climb back out as the club gate was closed. By that time, those crazy volley ball players and the two suspicious gay man was gone. But there were a few couple strolling by the shore romantically, treasuring the moment together. A whole bunch of classmates(I know as they were all gathering round the pool earlier also came to play with the sand, trying to leave a beautiful memory together join the picture. We did the same routine again and felt even more calm. The breeze by then was even more cooling and big that we can see the sand flying all around. (I meant it literally). The sand was blown by the wind which enables us to witness how wind look like. Its so fascinating and beautiful. I would have take a picture if I had my Lumix to show how beautiful it was... We even had a small challenge of who gets to throw sand the furthest. haha...(I lose as usual)

There was a band called The Sountherners(I think) that night. They were ok as I heard better ones. We all had chicken wings and drinks while we dive oursleves into their music. One of my friend's sister's friend, also a celebrity came and join us. Nadia was her name(Another Revlon model) She was indeed pretty and looks more like a AMo then a Chinese (Her father is a Chinese). She was polite and I had actually shook hands with her. (My 1st ever hand shake with a celeb).

We went home at about 12am. as they knew that I had to run the marathon today. I said goodbye to my friend and her family as left contented.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seremban Half-Marathon

Went to my 3rd year of half-marathon in my life. Woke up early this year as I hadn't be able to make it last year due to my late night's sleep. Anyway, I promised some of my friends that I'll be there and we will run together. Went there and found each other. Was a little frustrated that I lost my pins. Twice this morning... Lucky I got to borrow some from Ling and Connie for my dear. We all headed to the starting point and put on some muscle cream which the squeezed for us. As the announcer announced "GO!" All of us ran like chicken out of the cage and ran.. and ran.. Me and dear lose sight of Prawn Mee and Ling not too long after that. As we ran, dear can't take it anymore and started to keep up as I was still running, aiming for the medal. Not too long after that, I lost sight of her also. Was a little sorry that I didn't run with her as promised but still I'd gotta keep going... Passed many people and cars... Ran through the roads up the hills, down again...

Was so mad of the fact that I see bottles all along the whole route. I mean plastic bottles. Had even kicked a few by accident myself. People these days are so self-centered as they only think for themself. As we approach the water booth, I think everyone was amazed by the scene of the paper cup road all along the way. Its like it had been there for ages as it was stepped and tattered. Yucks is all I can say, and still after seeing this scene, people still ikut jejak and throw somemore themself. I can't believe it! How can the few QM on duty pick up all the cups (3000 and more I think) all along the whole road... Yikks... I stepped on a few myself... Aren't there any bins to dispose the cups? Is the road the only option???

I ran-walk to the finish point and finally... I got 178th place in my category. Was kinda proud as I arrived 248th the previous year. Thank God! Got my Royal Selangor too!!! So happy!!! YIPPEE!!!

Went to the 100 Plus booth to boost myself up after running for and hour and 15 mins. Bumped into Tofu and we went around looking for the others. Went to the milo booth.. still no on in sight... Was a little worried of dear, Prawn mee and Ling but could only get in touch with dear. Lucky she's all right. We met Ben, Sern, Mel and Mei and it meant that I had to leave. Broke off with Tofu and walked with them. Ate in fatty's (the food sucks) and went straight to church.

Am happy to meet C there. Too bad B wasn't there to walk with us.. Anyway, the run was smooth and enjoying. Thanks Xin Yee for the support...

No comments: