Saturday, July 18, 2009

LPGM's AGM

Yeah~Yeah~ I'm officially free for the rest of the year!!! (well, sort of). Had just got to step down from my last society! LPGM.... haha... Sayornara~

Was so damn happy yesterday morning and can't help it as I sang Black Eye Peas' I got a feeling' I mean it said it all. Was so excited that I will be retiring yesterday and kept singing the same old song over and over again the whole day. I just can't wait!!!

Was sort of busy though. Homework,loads of them, Duties (its also officially my last day of duty!!! Hooray!!!) , filing work, Class T, LPGM thinggies, Class T again, blah.. blah... All the craps.. Was a little frustrated when everyone was like :" Shyuan... Shyuan..." haha.. But was so gald to finally solve our class T thinggy....

Anywayz, I was over the rainbow when I went back to the main school. I knew the time is near, and its only a few more hours to go... smiles... Went to the room to settle out the things and was shocked when one of the very cute wakil came looking for me. He was really cute I mean the way he talked and called me... haha... (We became friends just because of LPGM business... lolz) Ate my chipsmore and went to set up my things in Bilik Kuliah.

AGM started no long after that and we(me & Fern) took attendance... While all the wakils came in to sign, both of us was like:"你的的borang kursus Setiausaha leh???" the whole 15 minutes and the way we said it had actually scared many of them. Sorry yeh... Didn't meant to be mean but we were mad of those who do not pass up the things on time..swt..

Blah... blah.. blah.. Craps... More craps... and.... its finally time! We gladly announced the retirement of the our current posts and cheered happily!!! Smiles!!!!

After all the hussle and pussle, we managed to elect all the new comitees. It was horrid then when we were so busy then. Writing, reporting, writing, discussing... (I almost PK in front yof 157 people back then...XD..So paiseh) Its all in a mess. But I did enjoyed myself inside there...lol.. Thank God the whole process only took us 3 hours.

After all the sweat and the integtity we suffered, I guess I really did treasure my last time being an LPGM. And will be definitely missing that pretty little pendrive (Still have it but's no longer belongs to mua..) Toddles~





What's gone it's gone,there's only memories...

No comments: