Tuesday, July 28, 2009

School.... Bills..

Joyful ~
Ok, last post of the day,
I promise..
This morning, the German kid went up the stage and gave a little speech.
In Malay. He's quite good..
Caused a little bit of havoc though,
but it was fine..
Ms Ng will be leaving us soon...
Still had not manage to complete her work,
But I do like her a lot..
The Best Bio teacher around!!!
Anyways, gotta crack my head again for her gift..

Results were out today..
Cheers~no fail..
hahas.. Happying^^...

Oh ya, thanks Alvin for making my life easier..
And thanks Charm for releasing your heart to me..
Sorry Lemon for pushing you so hard...(you get what I mean)
Thanks Lord for the blessings...

####################################################################

Arrgh~
After school , went paying some bills..
We went to Celcom main office 1st,
I got out and went in to pay the bills,
Was told to pay the bills at the machine,
And it states no RM1 is allowed...
What the heck,
My bill is RM **6...
Which means I need RM 1 in order to finish paying the bill...
So, I took a number from a lady who knew that I was going to pay bills,
waited for my number and went to the counter.
I told the lady that I wanna pay bills,
and screw her for saying:
" Kalau nak bayar bill, mesti bayar di machine itu, tidak boleh bayar di sini. Kamu cuma boleh bayar di sini kalau mesin rosak..."
Damn it... wasted my 5 mins...
So, I went back to the machine and it was a touch screen.
I touched it and no response,
Damn it again...
Feeling a little impatient already, I went back in to try another machine,
one of the Malay worker who sat there said:" Nak bayar bill ke? guna mesin tu la"
And lead me back to the same freaking machine.
I was like:'' Mesin ini tidak boleh...."
And thats when the freaking worked...
Craps, I key in the requirements and asked :" tidak boleh guna RM 1 ke??"
MW: "Tidak boleh, hanya RM100, RM 50, RM 10, RM5 boleh digunakan"
I already knew that,
and went:" Tapi saya mesti guna RM1 wo..."
Starting to be pissed,
Even showed him the bill..
He went blanked and went to ask the others...
Me feeling bad for keeping the one behind me waiting,
allowed the Nice Indian Guy to use the machine while I wait,
MW came back and said that I don't have to pay for the xtra RM1..
Craps, why didn't he said that earlier...
MW stood there waiting with me,
Knowing that this is my 1st time using the machine...
Waited.. waited for the NIG to finish...
And then it was my turn...
The kind man that was intially behind allowed me to proceed,
He kindly taught me the steps of using the machine,
One by one, he helped me through the whole process...
I didn't even ask him to do so,
but he was kind enough to teach me step by step,
even helped me to put in my money into the machine...
Craps, the machine swallowed some of them and rejected the rest..
Gotta do the same procedure again,
Vomited some out again,
The MW still stood there the whole time,
(NIG also stated that we had to repeat the procedures a few times to pay our bills..)
He patiently wait for me to keyin the requirements for the 3rs time
until the machine finally finished swallowing the whole sum of the bill..
Finally...
The patient guy was so polite and patient and told me to keep the receipts then leave..
Lucky I managed to thank him just before that..
Thanked MW too before I left...

Now I finally realized how it feels like paying bills
For the single mums in stories...
Its a wonder how my mum do that after all these years...
What a lousy system for a huge company like Celcom.
But was delighted to meet someone like the Nice Indian Man...
He was so kind to help me...
The world seemed to be a whole lot better with people as kind as him...^^
Thank ya once again for your patience and kindness...



Trials is coming soon... Not yet even prepare myself for it..
Still following The Rescue - Nicholas Sparks..
Admired Mitch and Mellissa's relationship..
How can they keep themselves so love with each other after 13 years of marriage,
And they were so cute together!!!
What a nice couple...
Ok, thats all for now... Chao~

The Show - Lenka

3 comments:

めぐみ said...

yeah to 'The Show-Lenka'...!
i'm listening now...

Hui Min said...

Hehe.....so ma fan when paying bills o.......>_<.

ShyuanT said...

Jojo:
Haha, yaya, Fell in love with this song since I 1st heard it. I'm lovin it!!

Alvin Lee:
Ya lo... So ma fan... Ans time consuming too.. It must be because of the system...Lousy..