Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1340...


OMG..OMG... I finally watched Transformer-Revenge of the Fall!!! Its so amazing, spectacular, revengeful, romantic, awesome, cool, fantastic, fun.... I'm lost of words!!! I loved it. Thanks mum, thank you!!! I finally got to watch it! lolz

We went to watch the show today as promised. Oh boy, I can't believe that I am actually watching it! lolz... Had been anticipating this day to come for so long and it came. Bought a large popcorn for and went into the cinema excitedly. I didn't blink an eye from the start to the end. Megan Fox is so damn freaking H-O-T ! She's way Hot Hot Hot!!!! Hearted Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime, they rule! LOVING IT MUCH!!! hahas... I have no more regrets in my life!!!
(Prawn Mee: I saw the 'popsicles' word that you said right in the beginning... lolz...)

To those who had not watch the movie really should give it a try. At least give action movie a try ..


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Won't be seeing him for a long time now... Will he forget us? I hope not... I really do... This goes to all COCY who had already left. I miss all of you all and hope that all of you will keep us here in your prayers as well....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha! Don't tell others ya!

ShyuanT said...

haha.. sure!!! lolz