Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Farewell.. Creep..

Finally got to post something up after these few blizzard days..
It seems that I hadnt' been touching my dear PC much lately,
feels good to be back.
Had much in mind as always..
Anyway,
Farewell hadn't been as great as what I had expected.
In fact, it has nothing in common with what I had in mind.
It was a disaster,
nothing was pleasing
and that we didn't even felt welcome there.
I guess thats the way they wanna farewell us..
They really want us out of here...lolz
So that day, all of us F5 were kinda mad at them
and the way they treated us and all the members
(they=F4 organizers branch school exluded this time)
As a conclusion:
1. the gathering sucks..
2. Poor members for having to stay until 1pm
3. Poor branch skol leaders
4. Expensive cost of budget, RM5, lousy food...
5. Rude organizers..Some were lazy bums..
6. Nothing was planned well. (Didn't think that they had planned any)
7. Poor teachers who had to sit there and wait for so long doing nothing
8. No communication occured... They don't seemed to be talking to each other
9. Cluess... They don't even know how bad they were in organizing something like this..
10. They didn't even bother to tear the price tag
(RM2 cup as a souvenir, how nice..)
11. Not bothering to list it all out..
By the time I finish, you'll find yourself cranky and old...

Sorry to say that I gave a 1/10 for this stupid gathering..
Nothing was done well... Nothing...
And I was not the only one who said it...
Am raging right now, so forgive me for all bad comments..


Smiles~ '_' ... JJ's cutie frog...

Ok, enough of that.
Sis came back o Sat, the very same day with the lousy gathering
Was over the moon when I saw her..(just an expression)
Went to the movies, shopped, eat...
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...
Nice, but a little held back by the scenes..
Hermione beautiful as always..
too bad she fell for Ron... urgh..
But its still nice anyway,
I did cry on the last part...
When..... Not going to let the cat out of the bag,
watch it yourself and you'll know what I meant..
After that, more shopping..(more likely to be window shopping )
And then, the time I'd been waiting for......
We trimmed our hair!!!
Finally!!! A new me. (a new hairstyle)
Glad to try something new... but it looks a little weird..
What-ever!?

Our day didn't end then,
Dad took us to PD for dinner... Hooray!!!
But craps, his friend and his so called 'new family' was joining us..
haiz..
followed him anyway,
rushed to the beach was the first thing I did.
Nice to feel the sand, breeze, salted scent...
Boy, do I feel good... Ahhhhhhh~
Fish & Chips... Mmm.....
Missed it so much. ^^
And then came this guy with a new family..
He already has 6 children and a wive,
But how greedy of him to add in another with 3 sons..
Craps...
No, he wasn't divorced yet...(I don't even think he registered his 1st)
Can't believed it.
And another amusing thing is that the two 'couple'
went off strolling leaving the 3 poor sons behind...
Poor things... They looked so cute!
I don't think that they will last either..
both of them..
I despise a greedy person.. especially in cases like this...
Just can't help it..
Craps...

**************************************************************************************
Lord be there....

No comments: