Monday, July 20, 2009

Lovely..

OMG. Feeling hungry again... Yiiks...

Went church today and was kinda sad not being able to see my sis.
Anyway, bible class was so funny and when we were been asked:" What's your talent?"
Everyone was like:"Ahhh... Er.... Iiiii... Dunno leh... I dun have talent..."
lolz.. So as a result, everyone have to give a talent of someone beside them..
I think its better this way as sometimes, we don't dare to think so much or brag about what we have..
Was flying in the air when I finally saw Leng and Lin after so many years..
Yea, we're not close but...
Leng's still so Cute and Lin's as fair as she can be..XD
Went to lunch with my family which we hadn't done for ages..
I'm so glad that SS came back. I miss him much..
Chit-chatting with the Lee's really made my day...

It rained so heavily this afternoon.
I'm so devastated that I can't afford to buy something I want so much..
(I can afford it actually, but dun think that its worth THAT much, sad..)
Went home empty handed and was praying for the rain to stop..
It did eventually and I watched Absolute Boyfriend without giving a damn of what will happen
Its as always... So touching...
Night's so sweet and Soshi's so damn lovable...
Riiko's so lucky to have both of them but....
You'll get it when you watched it..
Was so sad that 《活下去》 ended on Fri
And the ending was beautiful yet unfortunate..
良一,I think is the best character you can find in the show and...
Not going on to the details...
I wonder will there be anyone like him in this world??
Secretly protects and becomes a guardian to his loved one??
I don't know... Maybe someday??



G's B'day party was a blast.
haven't been able to gather with the youths in events since...I dun know when
Its so nice hanging out with them...
There's plenty of laughter and joy within all of us..
Luv the balloon flowers decorated there...
The last time I'd been there was for some unhappy event..
Thank God that this time its something so happy and fun..
Hearted each and everyone of the youths..
Hope that Mr Big Bro will tresure his 'youthful' days la..
lolz..

No comments: