Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CRAP...

Am wondering why everyone is gradually leaving me. Is this some routine of life or people just hate me or sort. Though some of them who left hadn't any relation with my, I still feel that there is some kind of reason behind that. I could not believe when I heard J left, he never came back. Next was S, he seldom came back, then was my sis, at least I still get to see her. Now C is gone, wondering when can I see him again and now in a couple of moments, B's turn. And I know I will never gonna get to meet him for a long long time... I meant some literally but some had just gone to some places in pursuing their studies....

Then there were those ultimate ones, Ah Sang and M.J for this year, a great lost to the world. Some still cannot revive from the fact that they were gone forever...

And today, Its Mr. Lee's turn. He is our part time Chemistry teacher and now, it was time for him to leave. Am sort of missing him now... anywayz, like last year, our class did something similar to Mr. Sim's for him today and crossed our fingers that he will like it.

Can't be able to sleep well for these few days. I wonder why. Once I wake up, I feel regretful of not finishing my work in the 1st place and why did I sleep. And now, getting all woozy everyday in class. It had been all about LPGM nowadays and problems kept flowing by waiting for our solution. Feeling all dizzy, I admired myself for being to talk and think the whole time when we were trying to face the fact...

H1N1 is widely spread now and no where is a safe place for everyone. Already 3 cases reported in Chung Hwa school here and other casa all around Malaysia. People living in fear and desperate in this kind of situation. Now, Chung Hwa school is closed for a week and hoped that all the patients can recover soon...

May the Lord be with you always...

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

We will always be by your side.......so dont worry la haha

ShyuanT said...

Sobs sobs~ I'm so touched... Thanks for saying so, am really feeling better now. Am glad to have you all by my side^^