Monday, June 8, 2009

My Holiday

Ok... Another sad sad news to share... Still remember the Franz plane which had gone missing the other day?? Well, its not missing anymore. It was said to be found in the sea. What I meant that it was crashed into the Atlantic sea (I'm not exactly sure). Heard that those bodies had been decayed until no one can recognize them. Only 17 bodies were found out of the 200+ who crashed into the sea... They still can't find the plane's blackbox...which is really scary... another heartbreaking incident.... Sorry to say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG. I finally made it!!! I finally managed to sleep till 12pm!!! No kidding... Its actually until 12 pm!!! My 1st and ever record!!!(Well... not actually, had actually achieved my best record as waking at 1pm) Anyway, I finally made it for the 1st time in this holiday to sleep until so late!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 1st thing I did was to read my lovely Where Rainbow Ends. Ya, Cecilia Ahern. Loved it very much!

Spend my whole day with my dearest TV. Watched a Hong Kong movie which revolves around a family and all the scenario about who gets the most inheritance.... All the fighthing and quarreling... And people passing away, etc. Its hilarious, sad, heartwarming.... (I actually cried in some scenes....Shhh... don't tell anyone....)

It finally feels like a holiday ever since last week. Relaxing, cool and a lazy day..hehe... LOVE IT. Mum even stuffed many delicious cuisine the whole day (Cakes, leng tong, Juices, tasty chicken....)

Oh boy oh boy, can't wait for NCIS to start... Lovin it!!! tee hee...

Note: anyone free to go out tomorrow??? Despretly need someone to go with me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well...Actually, I wanna go out to! But sad case, bo lui e! I'm free on wendnesday and tomorrow, I guess~