Thursday, June 11, 2009

Duhh....

Am dead tired now. Still wondering why am I wide awake now, sitting in front of my computer like an idiot. Was longing to go to bed once I reached home but still I'm sitting down here facing my monitor... This really makes me wonder.

Went to Beng's house today just to finish the creeping mag. But ended up bring more things home to do. had finished squeezed all my apple juice out just for the article. As usual having those guys around means gaming time. They played a horrible zombie killing game and Sims 3 which has a really nice graphic. Boys are boys, can't spare a minute without games... haha... Though I spend most of my day with the guys, I had my fun... Thanks beng for his hospitality anyway... Was able to finish half of my article today.
Another task to be fufilled before tomorrow-- my article. Really wanted to finish it today but due to some so called technical problem, I didn't manage to do that. Anyway, still got lots more to finish and am thinking how a lazy bum like me can finish everything before school reopens...

A note to all:
Start preparing your own chopsticks whenever your are heading to a Chinese restaurant which only cater disposable chopsticks to all. This is because disposable chopsticks are unhyginenic and is not exactly the best way to be environment friendly. This is a reminder from one of a blogger's point of view and hope that all of you will support it 100%. We can actually help the environment through small efforts like this though we know that what we are doing does not make any drastic change. Cutting down a 20-year-old tree only makes 3000-4000 disposable chopsticks. Imagine yourself having 20 years of life had suddenly been separated into few thousand pieces only, how will you feel? So guys, think wisely and reduce the usage of disposable chopsticks, its pretty much filthy and once we finish using it, it will end up into the rubbish dump.



Can you see the amount of chopsticks disposed in just a year?

Click here to know more.

After today, I will still be having appointments and meetings for other things. Really hope that everything can be fulfilled perfectly and in time. Still am not much in my holiday mood. Can't sleep soundly(except on Mon), have to keep my poor self awake just to wait for phone calls and notifications.... I may seem like a busy girl but all I know I'm not as busy as the President of United States. All I'm asking is to finish what I started off, planned and do it well.

To those who went to Sunway for holidays, hope that all of you will be physically exhausted and gain enough joy spending a day together. Sorry for not being able to go with all of you!!!

Notes to:
Mum~I hereby wanna thank YOU who would risk everything in life just for me. Love ya very muchie mum!!!!

B'day Babies~Happy Bithday to Calvin and Catherine too. May all the days lie ahead will shine brighter than always!!!!

Lost love~Y, Hope that you can stand firm again and do not grief too much in this case.

~Am hopping onto my bed imediately after this.... BEWARE my dear dreams...here I come...~


7 comments:

Kaijun said...

Wow~ You found he article too~~

めぐみ said...

hey girl there~
u really nid some rest larh...
even i'm in lower six also not so busy..
close ur eyes n dreams wil take u to somewhere wonderful... ^.^

Hui Min said...

You can dream but dont make dream controls you.......btw dont call me beng la.........alvin is ok le >_<

ShyuanT said...

RE: 枫神帮
I didn't know its the same article la...Just 'zong choi' only^^

RE: JojO
hehe, I know.. But sometimes I do enjoy hectic life...Thanks for the advice...

RE: Alvin
Understood. Still prefer to call you beng... Sounds cuter ^^

Hui Min said...

grrrrrrrrr.............angry liao!

ShyuanT said...

Don't be angry la... I say SORRY lo... Forgive me...^^

Hui Min said...

just kidding.....hahahaah