Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friends

What are friends all about?? Isit someone who ignores each other and live a life without acknowledging someone's presence? Is a friend supposed to treat you as if you don't exist even though you smile and talk to them? Do best friends stop talking to each other for no reason? Do friends not forgive each other's wrong doings? Do friends turn back on each other when one of them needs some comfort? Well, if friends are like that, I rather not have friends in my life.

It hurts thinking about how good friends we once were but now, for no reason, we just weren't anymore... Had always pictured our friendship to be longlasting, that we can always recall the good old days we had with each other and laugh and smile to all the silly things we did. Since when we stopped doing so? I'm so confused right now. Did I do something wrong which made all of you treat me like this? If yes, do tell me. Stop making me miserable thinking back on what had I done to all of you. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance and so do I. If I really done something that offended you all, do speak out and not let me hid myself away from you all just because of something I don't know happened. Its making me crazy sometimes.... If you all still treat me as a friend, do tell me what happened and that we can be as good as always....

It had been 3 months my dear friends. Isn't it enough to forgive someone? Or isit because my grades aren't compatible as yours and think that I don't deserve enough to be your friend? If yes, say something, at least I think I can bear knowing the truth rather that guessing all sorts of unnecessaries. Can we still be back together as always? Can we still have silly conversations about each other and laugh our hearts out? Can I still hang out with all of you telling silly jokes? Can I not avoid all of you anymore just to reduce all the awkwardness??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Mraz just talked about free will today and I found a very interesting picture I guess you all will like.



Look at what the guy is doing. I love they way he say it. A picture says it all.
We can see that how bog is someone's heart to give but yet people nowadays tend to think that its some kind of a fraud. But what if someone is giving free willingly?? Can you accept it? People tends to think that there are no free lunch in this world but what if there is? I'm sure there are actually many out there who are willing to give willingly just for the sake of others...

If you are interested in knowing more about free will and helping others, click here.



Happy Birthday to Miss Chiew(yesterday)
Thanks for you cake^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YC!!! Hope that you will enjoy a marvelous birthday!!! Sorry for not saying this to you earlier!!!

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

haha,thx 4 da btday wishes^^
wish u gud luck n happy alwayz no matter wat...

ShyuanT said...

Haha.. Thanks. Sorry for not been able to wish you in person that day^^