Sunday, June 28, 2009

M.J.~ .~



Many events took place here these few days. The most shocking event is definitely M.J's departure. I know that I has a great impact to most people and I'm too one of them. He's really extraordinary, his dance , his moves, really amazing, fantastic, perfect. Its so sad that despite his wonderful talents, he still had lead a very sad life. Was also quite sad for his children that they have to go to court to get the child custody for his mum to take care of them. Why can't his life get any peaceful? Anyway, he is still highly regarded among all of us and will always live in us forever. As he once said 'I didn't make music for the money, but is because he enjoys it and the joy it brings to others...' I'll always bare that in mind...

~May you rest in peace. Your songs will be as powerful, meaningful and evergreen...~

** Michael's tribute concert was so nice, too bad I didnt get to watch it whole. But his move and vocals was spectacular, the song choreography was wonderful!!!

As I had said, many events took place these few days, there are few sad, one is quite indignant and more frus.

First of all, I found our that there are some old folks are being mistreated by their own children. My friend's granddad had been like that and he is now showing symptoms of Alzheimer. HE had been living with her family for 16 years and once crashing with her other relative, he became like that in two weeks time. I can't believe it. I saw my friend and her mum weeping because if this. Its not fair but that's how life is. How can people mistreat someone who loves you and brought you up as you are today? I don't understand why people do tend to take love for granted and forgets what people had done for them. How childish... I had always believed that however you treat others, that's how people will treat you back.

The sad thing is that I had just received news that 2 of my buddies will be leaving me soon enough. And one already left. I can't believe how fast people grow now. We had been together always and on short notice, they are gone. Hadn't even have the time to think of what to do for them. Lucky I managed to see him for the last time as they threw a BBQ for them yesterday. Was glad to get to talk to him before he left this morning. Hope to see him soon. May God always be with both of them. Oh ya, my 'sis' is also going to leave this week again. Had not seen her for so long and she have to leave again. Time really flies and this is when everyone in your life departs to go on with their lives... Will miss them more than ever.

Life's really getting hard now. With all the chores and homework we get, its really hard to find time maintaining your normal routine. I love the fact that I'm actually living my life to the fullest, but 24hrs a day is completely off the hook. Anyway, must start sitting down and finish what-so-ever I hadn't finish... Toodles!



*finally got to eat my ikan bakar.. yummy!!!

No comments: