Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo mania..

OMG. I had just tried editing some photos using whatever program I had and my beautiful, one of my favourite photo had been ruined!!! I can't believe it! It looks so old and ancient now! It was taken last year by my lovely Lumix with my friends and one stupid button had gone and ruin the whole picture. Gheez... How can this happen? I have no idea what to do now... Hopefully I can make it look better by undoing it or what.

Photoshop.. photoshop... Dreamweaver... Dreamweaver... Indesign... Indesign... Whatsoever program that can help me edit photos.. WHERE are all of you??? Had always hoped that some day I may get to be an excellent photographer and will be a professional in editing pictures... Its so cool seeing so many of my friends doing so. Arr... When will it come true???


This is one of the view captured by my lovely Lumix...
Where are you now???


I guess that I might have some sort of photo whoring desease of sort. Nowadays, I kept imagine that I still have my Lumix and pretends to take the photos I want. Its crazy waking up from my fantasy and acknowledging that My Lumix is no where near me... Oh gosh.. What should I do??? Lumix... I hope that you are out there being serving your new owner well... Though I may not like your new owner, I will always hope that he/she will put you in good use...
till we meet again...

No comments: