Saturday, June 6, 2009

Camp Rock / Home

(Am referring to my live on 5/6)

Ooo-la-la... OMG. its starting again... Camp Rock songs are still surrounding my whole head!!! Its like a never-ending showcase... They ROCK the world!!! Yes, I'm referring to Demi Lovato and the whole Camp Rock crew... Just got the chance to watch Camp Rock in tv and I wouldn't miss it for the world.... Yes, I do love the soundtracks but No, I don't actually prefer it more than High School Musical. Though I prefer the production of the HSM crew... The soundtrack in Camp Rock isn't any worst than HSM...
btw,
IS THERE ANY CAMP ROCK IN M'SIA??? I would totally march there myself!!! Seriously, it would be totally cool IF there is really a Camp Rock here (thats including cute, hot guys with a spark of music talent and cool chics who will rock the world... Oh ya, almost forgot, the ultimate star with full passion for music...) If will definitely be fun!!! haha... And Mitchie (Demi Lovato) is totally awesome!!! I just love it when she and Shane Gray (Joe Jonas) found each other and sang duet : This Is Me+ Gotta Find You!!!!
Its definitely the hottest camp in this summer!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, enough of my craziness. Oh boy, here it goes again...

This is real, this is me,
You're the voice I hear inside my heart,
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
The reason I'm singing
Gonna let the light, Shine on me .....
I need to find you, I gotta find you...

"
"
"
"
"
"
"

It has been a week now and I'd only get to have a smoothering afternoon nap in my holidays... It feels great!!! (besides the fact that there are many things to put onhold just for me to do so...). Went to the leadership talk just now and it went great.... ^^

Came back and watch
Home which I had been longing to watch since it started being advertised. Ya, I'm talking about the documentary about how humans destroyed our beautiful earth which leads to a devastated place we are living in now. This is a 3 hour show showing how human beings suffer from their acts and how it affects everyone and everything in what-so-ever they do. Through our mission in making the world a better place to live, we unconciously create people's suffering in having a more comfortable lives... Just found out that the poorest people stays in countries which posseses the richest natural resources in the world. Its really painful to see there are others who live in such poverty that they have to survive in our waste and dumps. I just hate the fact that for what-so-ever reason human devolopes our industry agriculture etc. saying that its for the best, and end up destructing the natural peace and chain twas destroying every treasures that God gave to all of us. It sucks knowing how the poor plants and animals live suffering from our acts.... How can it be that all of us are still laughing and singing all along when the earth is at a critical state to which will be completely out of resource and fully damaged. Ahh... It gives me the creeps just thinking about it!!!

All my pissing off was calmed by the fact that there are people out there who
CARED and is putting as much effort to give salvation to earth. Am glad that there are organisations who realise the problem and the importance of nature and on the same time striving to make the best our of the worst... Its because of them, we can have a more comfortable lives for a longer period. THANK YOU!!!! sincerely from me to all those who CARES...

Yes, I'm no different from the things I hate and dislike as I'm too one of them. I too live a comfortable life and is too destroying Mother Earth myself through the things I do. Its the fact and I can't change it. All I can do is to pass the words out and save as much resources I can in my daily life... I truly believe that
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN WE CARE...

Not gonna talk much about how exactly can we save the environment today. Just click on this link to learn more about Home and see in what state our earth is in... It helps, really!!! Spread the message to whoever you know and help save the world!!!

* sorry for being so mean in my langguague as I'm still not in a good mood after knowing about the catastrophe of live. Yea, I'm sort of an environment freak now...

No comments: