Saturday, June 13, 2009

My my...

Went to KL with a couple of friends a couple of days ago. We went there just for the sake of taking pictures for a book that we will be publishing in the end of this year. Its nice having a few gals taking on the journey and went all the way down there just to take pictures. Neat ya?
The five of us hot chics went all around Time Square, Sungei Wang, Lot 10, Mid Valley... Its fun going everywhere with a camera snapping everything we want without worry. Went window shopping while we are doing so... We had even snapped pictures of us in the shopping centres doing stupid poses when everyone are looking... haha... Too bad I don't have my Lumix with if not, I'll go crazy... We took many pics to the street, shops etc. and even got rejected when we asked a couple whether we can take their pics or not... She was like:" hell no, you can't take my picture....." So shocked by her response. A few of us had a great time and had fulfilled our task that we set out to do.

Its too bad that I hadn't been able to make it to the party... Parent matter again..haiz... Heard that they had a lot of fun leh...Regrets~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Holidays are over and its back to school. My holidays aren't quite considered as holidays as all I do is think think and think... There are too many things to be thought by my small little brain and it will worn out someday. None of my school work is done due to my laziness, things to plan for each and everyday of my meaningless little life and things to work out before my stupid little brain stops working all so... Life is really tough nowadays, there's not a second to spare. Exams, activities, family matter, homework, life, friends.... Why does it have to be so tough?

Knowing that everyone will eventually leave does not make things better. All the things we did together will be far and foremost treasured which indeed why I like to make every moment as special as possible. Some people just don't get why I do the things I do, the choices I make, the life I live. I wouldn't want to regret my simple little life as years go by and when I recall back when I'm a wretched old lady, I will see all the colours of life which makes me feel contented.

Dear all who will be leaving me eventually:
Thanks for being with me all this while, making my life as worthy as always, painting my world with all sorts of colours, making it beautiful. Appreciated every detail you left for me and will treasure it all my life. May all of you live a better life and will posses your own colour in your life as well.......

A word to God:
The Lord hath always been with me leading me ahead when I'm lost, shedding light on me when I'm lonely, leaving me warm and protected. Thank you Almighty Lord, for being with me, constantly standing by my side and believing in me. You are the greatest of all!!!!

You might be curious by what I had said just now. This is just a way for me to express gratitude to the one and only who had been with me during the toughest time of my life. Because if Him, I'm the strong gal I'm right now. He is the only who had faith in me when others doubted me. You might think this is only me crapping but its farmost the ultimate truth in my life. I had loose faith in everything in my life for some time but because of Him, I stood firm in faith.

Sorry once again for being so sentimental. Had gone through some hard time this holidays but am all right. I'm actually a tough gal!!! ^^

Let there be light...


1 comment:

Catherine Young said...

ya,we should express our gratitude upon the lord,whether we are sad or happy.emm...it's good to know more christian friends,you know ,may be we can share our thaughts , to sharpenen our christian life.

i don't know whether you can find out my comment or not b'cause you have wrote this long time ago,bless you friend.